Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

Old November 6th 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
Tim McNamara

Default Jim McNamara - the Stalker of the Cycling Newsgroups!

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 04:17:12 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

It can't be much fun to be a stalker like Jim McNamara. Most vices
have some pleasure associated with them but, like envy, there is no
pleasure connected with stalking. It is all down and no up.

Truth to tell, you have to feel sorry for the poor guy. Imagine
allowing someone else to make your day for you. This is a truly
wretched condition for anyone, let alone for a man who is pushing
70. I was all grown up by the time I was out of my teens, but
apparently stalkers just never grow up. They are arrested in a
permanent juvenility.

I urge Jim McNamara to get a life. Failing that, he should get
reacquainted with his dog, man's best friend, and stop whining and
wailing on Usenet. That is all he has ever done - a stalker to the
bitter end. He is like a blood sucking leech! No wonder Ed Gin held
him in such contempt. Even Tom Sherman, the most mild mannered of
men, could not stand him for long.

Clearly Ed should be taking his own advice.

A stalker is the most pitiful of all the creatures that Usenet
gives rise to.

Yes. I've noticed that you and I are the only people in the
newsgroups who say anything original. Everyone else is simply
derivative -- reacting to our brilliance in whatever pitiful way they
can -- Johnny-come-latelies who end up with sloppy seconds. One can
only pity them.... After we are gone, the whole mess will devolve
into chaos and entropy. All they can do will be to mercifully close
the doors on this steaming pile and try to forget it.

Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman: birds of a feather by their own admission.
That's as much as I need to know.

Unless Jim McNamara is my uncle Jim, which is unlikely since he's 77
years old and doesn't own a computer, I am no relation.
Old November 6th 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

wrote:

[...]

Tim ... Jim here. I'm 61 and have a PC, so I'm obviously not your
uncle. I quite agree. Ed and Mike are birds of a feather and a
mutual admiration society stroking each others egos since no one else
will do it for them. How pitiful.

Old November 6th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

wrote:

[...]

Tim, forgot to add that Ed doesn't take advice ... he only gives it. -
Jim