World Track Champs on TV?

Old August 9th 03, 03:47 AM
SM

Default World Track Champs on TV?

Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the World
Track Champs on TV, like a highlights package or something?

Old August 9th 03, 08:02 AM
Spider1977

I saw something in the late evening last week. It may have been FOX or
could have been SBS, I can't remember. Mike Tomalaris had some grabs,
but the vision was absolutely hopeless. All we got was the start and the
last 50 metres of each race. I want to see all of it, especially
pursuits and sprints.

Also who was the goose who designed the track colouring at Stuttgart, it
looked ridiculous on TV - really dark wood with white paint on the top
half of the track. Made shocking vision on TV.

I hope we get better coverage when the WTC comes to Aus.

Old August 9th 03, 09:30 AM
SM

Great! Thanks for that Gary.

"Gary K" wrote in message
.au...
SM wrote:

Does anyone know if SBS or any of the channels are going to show the

World
Track Champs on TV, like a highlights package or something?

Yes, tomorrow (10th) SBS 10:30am