Looking for a poster.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:28 PM
Raptor

Default Looking for a poster.

Call me gay, I don't care. Just try to answer my question while you're
at it.

That sprint that Lance won over Andreas Kloden in last year's TdF:
Graham Watson wasn't there to snap the shot, but there's a head-on shot
of Lance coming across the line, hands wide, looking as
surprised/happy/triumphant as one can. This photo was on the cover of a
recent WCP catalog.

I want a poster of it. I've searched for it myself to no avail. Do you
know where I can get a poster of this photo (or one virtually identical)?

"We should not march into Baghdad. ... Assigning young soldiers to
a fruitless hunt for a securely entrenched dictator and condemning
them to fight in what would be an unwinnable urban guerilla war, it
could only plunge that part of the world into ever greater
instability." George Bush Sr. in his 1998 book "A World Transformed"

Old March 24th 05, 05:28 PM
Sierraman

"Raptor" wrote in message
Call me gay, I don't care. Just try to answer my question while you're
at it.

That sprint that Lance won over Andreas Kloden in last year's TdF:
Graham Watson wasn't there to snap the shot, but there's a head-on shot
of Lance coming across the line, hands wide, looking as
surprised/happy/triumphant as one can. This photo was on the cover of a
recent WCP catalog.

I want a poster of it. I've searched for it myself to no avail. Do you
know where I can get a poster of this photo (or one virtually identical)?

Lynn Wallace

Did you try Cor Vos? He could be the owner of the original print. If he is
he might be able to point you in the right direction to obtain the poster. I
got some awsome prints from them. They are very good, haven't bought any of
Watson's work yet.

old
http://www.corvos.nl

new, need to ask them for permission to get in here.
http://www.corvospro.com

B-