Tom Kunich is a ass

Old December 27th 05, 12:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Tom Kunich is a ass

"Don" wrote in message
oups.com...
By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
Kunich.
His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with his mother
and
he is not the owner of the he lives in.

[...]

There are two things very, very wrong with this post from Don.

First, I believe 'a' should be an 'an' in the topic subject heading. He
might at least get his subject heading right.

Second, it is very, very sinful to post messages to multiple newsgroups.

No one from ARBR should ever respond to messages that are being posted to
multiple newsgroups, or if you do, to just post it to ARBR like I have done
here.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Anyone who thinks ARBR is bad should have a look at some other
newsgroups. They are infinitely worse.