HRS blog author at work?

Old December 28th 05, 07:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default HRS blog author at work?

See http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_aug2004/MonkeyBusiness.jpg?

Could this be the real HRS blog author?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 28th 05, 04:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Boy:
that sure looks like someone that we all seem to know,i wonder if he,or
it, really loves to eat bananas.

Old December 29th 05, 06:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Boy:
that sure looks like someone that we all seem to know...

FABRIZIO MAZZOLENI LIVES!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 29th 05, 08:19 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Johnny Sunset Wrote:
Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Boy:
that sure looks like someone that we all seem to know...

FABRIZIO MAZZOLENI LIVES!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

It is just so heart warming to see Tom and Earl make full use of their
six grade educations.

--
nget

Old December 30th 05, 01:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

nget (mark? who?) wrote:
Johnny Sunset Wrote:
Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Boy:
that sure looks like someone that we all seem to know...

FABRIZIO MAZZOLENI LIVES!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

It is just so heart warming to see Tom and Earl make full use of their
six grade educations.

I attended grade skool from 1999 to 2001. [1]

[1] http://www.cee.uiuc.edu/.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 30th 05, 02:56 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Johnny Sunset Wrote:
nget (mark? who?) wrote:
Johnny Sunset Wrote:
Bentracer and Bentrider wrote:
Boy:
that sure looks like someone that we all seem to know...

FABRIZIO MAZZOLENI LIVES!

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

It is just so heart warming to see Tom and Earl make full use of

their
six grade educations.

I attended grade skool from 1999 to 2001. [1]

[1] http://www.cee.uiuc.edu/.

--
Tom "Mr Sixth grade education" Sherman - Fox River Valley

If they see this thread then think of how proud they would be, or
rather they might think that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Mark C. Whatshisname.

--
nget

Old December 30th 05, 04:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

I beg to differ!

FlabbyBlabbyRevealed