In Departing ... My Final Words to Tom Sherman

Old December 22nd 05, 08:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default In Departing ... My Final Words to Tom Sherman

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
You do not condemn the blogs as you should just as you did not condemn Ed
Gin for posting the way he did last winter on ARBR. You are constantly
out
to lunch when there is serious business to attend to. What conclusion are
we
suppose to draw from your absences?

We can conclude there are things known locally in Chicagoland by
certain Monkeys that Mr. Dolan is unaware of.

No doubt true, but just how incestuous are you going to allow this newsgroup
to get. You need to explain to Mr. Kurt Fischer of Germany as well as me and
numerous others just where you stand on this issue of scum bag blogs who
assassinate other's good names and who troll newsgroups in Europe (besides
ARBR) like insane idiots.

We are all listening intently for your input. I have even turned up my
hearing aid so as not to miss a single syllable of what you are going to
say. Be warned - I am prepared to go ballisitic if you keep repeating your
previous excuses for them. In fact, I may even go into orbit!

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 27th 05, 03:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote:
OK, so Mr. McNamara might not want me as an associate, but based on his
past postings that attempt to discredit Ed Gin, he wants others to shun
Ed Gin (unless everything Mr. McNamara posts about Ed Gin is a "load of
bull" and the whole conflict between Jim McNamara and Ed Gin is just an
Internet joke).

-- The conclusion drawn does not logically follow form the premise.
I've nothing at stake here. I've made up my mind and other are
entitled to to the same.

We have all noted that Mr. McNamara made up his mind a long time ago.

I wouldn't have any of Ed
Gin's hand-me-downs, least of all someone who defends the man. If I am
frustrated at all, it is with your inability to comprehend rudimentary
concepts. In other words no matter how many times I repeat something
very simple, you seem unable to understand. Let me break it down for
you by the numbers:

1. There is no popularity contest between Ed and me except in your
imagination. Have you got that now?

Mr. McNamara's derogatory posts towards Ed Gin (if sincere) indicate a
desire to discredit Ed Gin (and therefore deprive Ed Gin of "reputable"
friends).

-- Another conclusion drawn that does not logically follow from the
premise. For someone who claims to know a lot about logic, you have
lots yet to learn. I don't make insincere posts. I've post facts. It
is not the posting that discredits, but rather the facts that are
posted.

Mr. McNamara has been posting unproven ALLEGATIONS, not DEFINITIVELY
PROVEN FACTS.

2. I have no compulsion to lure anyone away from Ed Gin. Have you got
that now?

See above.

-- You do that Mr. NON SEQUITOR!

While Mr. McNamara may or may not want to associate with any or Ed
Gin's current friends, his (Mr. McNamara) constant attacks on Ed Gin's
character indicate an effort on Mr. McNamara's part to deprive Ed Gin
of friends.

3. I am proud not to be associated with Ed Gin. Have you got that now?

Well, DUH!

-- Bravo ... enlightenment, at last!

4. I am proud not to be associated with some who are associated with Ed
Gin and that includes you. Have you got that now?

The feeling is mutual.

-- So then you are also proud not to be associated with some who are
associated with Ed Gin and that includes yourself??? Interesting.

See my other message about how we can avoid each
other since we share relatively close geographical vicinity.

-- Still waiting for the height, weight, eye and hair color.

Mr. McNamara should consider moving to Worthington, Minnesota, so he
could hang out with Ed Dolan - I am sure they would become best friends
in no time.

-- Mr. Sherman should consider becoming Ed Gin's "other woman".

[yawn]

What is it with the hatred of homosexuality (as indicated in the above
comment)?

Intelligent heterosexuals reach the condition of "straight but not
narrow" when they obtain enlightenment.

NOTE: Strange as this may seem. Ed Gin and I do have some friends in
common, but I also have some friends who will have nothing to do with
Ed Gin.

-- I expected no comment since this doesn't quite fit Mr. Sherman's
hypothesis.

What is there to comment on? Obviously Mr. McNamara is hoping those in
the first category with migrate to the second.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 27th 05, 11:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]
I don't make insincere posts. I've post facts. It
is not the posting that discredits, but rather the facts that are
posted.

Ed Dolan is the main culprit on this newsgroup as far as I can see. He is
never sincere about anything, at least not as far as this newsgroup is
concerned. Furthermore, Ed Dolan has nothing but the greatest contempt for
facts. He flees from them as you would from the plague. After all, he does
not want to be confused by the facts like the rest of you are.

Ed Dolan is only concerned with attitudes and ideology, neither one of which
has anything to do with facts. That is why Mr. Sherman and Ed Dolan get
along so well. They are always arguing about different things and are seldom
even on the same subject together.
[...]

Mr. McNamara should consider moving to Worthington, Minnesota, so he
could hang out with Ed Dolan - I am sure they would become best friends
in no time.

Actually, Mr. McNamara and Ed Dolan have had a slight falling out. He is
still welcome to come to Worthington and we will go for a bike ride around
town. It may be that Ed Dolan could even go for a bike ride with Mr.
Sherman, but it would most likely be a much shorter bike ride. Mr. Sherman
would make a remark about the weather and Ed Dolan would have to disagree
with him on general principles - at which point they would once again be off
to the races.

On due reflection, it might be better for everyone to stay away from
Worthington, Minnesota, and leave the Great Ed Dolan to himself. I have it
on good authority that he is busy contemplating his navel and does not want
to be disturbed by anyone from a newsgroup, not even from one so honorable
as ARBR.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 27th 05, 01:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]
-- Mr. Sherman should consider becoming Ed Gin's "other woman".

[yawn]

What is it with the hatred of homosexuality (as indicated in the above
comment)?

Intelligent heterosexuals reach the condition of "straight but not
narrow" when they obtain enlightenment.

I thought I had heard the clarion call to Saint Edward the Great at this
point - and I was right!

Since all sex is revolting and disgusting, it goes with saying that homo sex
is beyond the pale. Mr. Perry Butler of Alexandria (Minnesota) is, like Mr.
Sherman, very tolerant of homos. But where is the disgust factor I want to
know? God, it is just so revolting as to turn the stomach. Excuse me for a
moment while I resort to the smallest room in my house to heave my guts.

We do not want ARBR to becomes a cesspool for homos, so let us resolve not
to discuss such things as ass and penis. Leave that to the Chicagoland
armada which is captained by Ed Gin. I refer to them as Ed Gin and
Associates, but just how they "associate" with one anther is an open
question. Maybe Mr. Sherman could tell us something about them without
revealing his own sexual inclination.

Everyone should be celibate like Saint Edward the Great. If you are engaged
in sex for any reason other than procreation, then you are sinful and are
going to go to Hell (Michigan). To have much toleration for homos makes you
suspect yourself. I urge intolerance upon all.

I realize it is not possible for most here on ARBR to be a Great Saint like
Saint Edward the Great, but you could at least try to be a Lessor Saint. Mr.
Sherman could maybe gain admittance to one of the minor orders if he would
take a few vows. Since he is already poverty stricken, he would just have to
work on obedience and chastity.