Ed Dolan Urges Dignity on ARBR!

Old December 30th 05, 04:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Ed Dolan Urges Dignity on ARBR!

gotbent, an apparent Marxist, wrote:
I'll come to the party to see Duck Soup, one of my favorite Groucho Marx
movies.

Why wasn't "Uncle Karl" [1] ever invited to participate in the movies?

[1] http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/ofdeath/karl-zeppo_marx.jpg.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 31st 05, 03:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Ed,

Ed you got the players mixed up. Like yourself and me, among others,
Rich Pimpo (Pinto) is a vicitm. You know what role the other two play,
but I'm not going there again. I just wanted to set you straight. I
know you haven't visited the HRS blog, or this would be perfectly clear
to you..

JimmyMac

Old December 31st 05, 02:09 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ed,

Ed you got the players mixed up. Like yourself and me, among others,
Rich Pimpo (Pinto) is a vicitm. You know what role the other two play,
but I'm not going there again. I just wanted to set you straight. I
know you haven't visited the HRS blog, or this would be perfectly clear
to you..

JimmyMac

I think Jim is referring me to this message:

["Bentracer and Bentrider" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr. Dolan
why don't you just bring yourself to all of us and then we'll make some
duck soup out of you and serve it to Mr. Sherman and Mr. Rich Pimpo and
JS

Nope, no dignity here!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota]

I had to go back and look this up, the one thing I hate most in life. Now
you see why top posting without even a reference is an abomination and why
we should NEVER do it. With a proper newsreader it is just so easy to do it
the right way. Mr. McNamara will normally post the right way, but he should
do it each and every time, no exceptions.

I believe that the only two perfect posters in this regard are Mr. Sherman
and myself. The rest of you should follow our examples. Ed Dolan of course
is perfect in every way and Mr. Sherman is not since he is a liberal
know-nothing. Do not follow his example in that direction or you will go
astray and become lost like a poor little lamb.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 31st 05, 02:39 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

You're right. I was referring to you. Your point is well taken. A
good newreader is probably the way to go since the Google interface is
flawed. This time when I clicked "Reply", it quoted the post being
responded to in the "Message:" box, but it does so only about half the
time ... annoying for both the author and the reader.

JimmyMac