Tom Kunich is a ass

Old December 27th 05, 09:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Tom Kunich is a ass

"RonSonic" wrote in message
On 27 Dec 2005 05:32:04 GMT, wrote:

A shy person writes:

By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from
Tom Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives
with his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

Oh, you mean this guy:

Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

{snip disclosed personal information}

aka. public information.

OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
It's quicker than a telephone book.

You malignant, hypocritical, self righteous turd.

IF this information is a easy and available as your rationalization would
have
it, then there was no point in posting it.

I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
uses his or her own name?!?

So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

Perhaps to slow down web-creeps like yourself. It's enough, isn't it.

You're a grade-a asshole.

I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
to make that obvious by your choice of language.

PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
employer?!? What a jerk...

Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Kunich is an abrasive, opinionated ass. Pretty much like the rest of us
here.
And that "us" includes you. You, of all people, should have an interest
in
keeping the debate civil and within bounds.

Ron

Ron (and most likely Kunich) is a man after my own heart. Please note all
the name calling going on here. It is almost worthy of good old ARBR. But it
lacks the inimitable Ed Dolan charm, which makes all name calling tolerable.

No, we had best stay here on ARBR and keep to ourselves. It is a jungle out
there in Usenet-land with tigers ready to pounce on you. Even the
redoubtable (and indefatigable) Mr. Sherman will tell you that much.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka