little tom robbed a bank

Old December 30th 05, 06:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default little tom robbed a bank

go on make my day wrote:
little tom robbed a bank today - i saw him come out
get on his bike going north.

i told the FBI this they asked me if this was the guy
on there laptop i said yes.

[Cross-posts snipped]

In case anyone is wondering, this has nothing to do with me, but is an
old flame war with its origins in rec.bicycles.racing several years
ago.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old December 30th 05, 01:22 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"Johnny Sunset" wrote in message
oups.com...

go on make my day wrote:
little tom robbed a bank today - i saw him come out
get on his bike going north.

i told the FBI this they asked me if this was the guy
on there laptop i said yes.

[Cross-posts snipped]

In case anyone is wondering, this has nothing to do with me, but is an
old flame war with its origins in rec.bicycles.racing several years
ago.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

How did we get so lucky to be included in this?

Jim C

Old December 30th 05, 11:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

go on make my day wrote:
little tom robbed a bank today - i saw him come out
get on his bike going north.

i told the FBI this they asked me if this was the guy
on there laptop i said yes.

[Cross-posts snipped]

In case anyone is wondering, this has nothing to do with me, but is an
old flame war with its origins in rec.bicycles.racing several years
ago.

How did we get so lucky to be included in this?

The detractor(s) of Thomas H. Kunich have decided to cross-post to
every cycling newsgroup. I have not seen any Kunich posts on
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent except for some cross-posted h*lm*t
discussions.

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley