I spy with my litte eye....Hippy

Old October 14th 04, 02:15 AM
Brad Hubbard

Default I spy with my litte eye....Hippy

hippy wrote:

"Brad Hubbard"
I get a 404 on the link Shabby posted.

Try again ;-)

Also looks like you need to track down why Apache can't display your 404
document. Should be clues in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log.

Um...?? I don't think I have a custom 404 page if that's
what you mean.

I'll look into this further.

There's also an image missing from the top left on your home page.

Which page are you looking at? Works fine for me.

Main page, atom.gif and nucleus.gif don't display for me. I don't have time
to look at this now but I'll test it some more when I get a chance later
2day.

Cheers,
Brad
Old October 14th 04, 02:20 AM
hippy

"Brad Hubbard"
Also looks like you need to track down why Apache can't display your

404
document. Should be clues in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log.

Um...?? I don't think I have a custom 404 page if that's
what you mean.

I'll look into this further.

Okay, thanks.

Main page, atom.gif and nucleus.gif don't display for me. I don't have

time
to look at this now but I'll test it some more when I get a chance later
2day.

These definately work for me at home and work.
They could be loading slowly? The host is based
in the US?

hippy

Old October 14th 04, 02:58 AM
byron27

rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one..

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

you look like you are about to attack, or is it just an optica
illusion??;

--
byron2

Old October 14th 04, 06:08 AM
hippy

"byron27"
rickster Wrote:
Just to prove he aint all talk. One these fellas is our main man.
For privacy reasons, you'll have to guess which one...

http://tinyurl.com/4kaww

you look like you are about to attack, or is it just an optical
illusion??

Attack.. barely hanging on.. same thing right? ;-)

hippy

Hippy Headbutts Honda.. hippy Australia 5 September 2nd 04 09:48 AM
FS: KHS Singlespeed....Hippy, check this out Gags Australia 7 June 19th 04 10:30 AM
For Hippy DRS Australia 2 May 9th 04 04:32 AM
Att: Hippy - My 2003/04 Christmas Carnival photos are finally online Geoff Australia 2 March 18th 04 12:43 PM
For Hippy - Track Bikes NickZX6R Australia 12 September 22nd 03 12:03 AM