Differential

Old September 15th 05, 03:17 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Differential

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:26 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote and tried to proposition all the nem in th ng:

Youare the only one mentioning matters anal, eddieboy. I woder why?
Are yying to heat someone up so you can get a date? Turning to men
because you've told us no woman will have a thing to do with you?

Yep, that must be it, eddieboy is out of the closet. Quick, everybody,
send him a pastel gift.

X-rated Jim apparently is unable to read verse. I keep telling Wayne LoGo,
the Poet of **** and Cum, that no one will read his verse because most on
this group are illiterates like X-rated Jim. He is interested in Wayne's
favorite subjects (**** and cum), but he will not wade through all the
verbiage.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 17th 05, 10:30 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:26 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote and tried to proposition all the nem in th ng:

Youare the only one mentioning matters anal, eddieboy. I woder why?
Are yying to heat someone up so you can get a date? Turning to men
because you've told us no woman will have a thing to do with you?

Yep, that must be it, eddieboy is out of the closet. Quick, everybody,
send him a pastel gift.

X-rated Jim is apparently unable to read verse. Wayne Leggett, the Poet of
**** and Cum, is on matters anal all the time.

The question arises at this point is X-rated Jim a faggot? All those X's in
his user name are not there for no reason. But in any event, how much do we
really want to know about a faggot like X-rated Jim? If he were to be nailed
to a fence post somewhere in Wyoming by a couple of macho *******s, would
any of us care? I think not!

Old September 21st 05, 09:53 AM

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:17:56 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:08:26 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote and tried to proposition all the nem in th ng:

Youare the only one mentioning matters anal, eddieboy. I woder why?
Are yying to heat someone up so you can get a date? Turning to men
because you've told us no woman will have a thing to do with you?

Yep, that must be it, eddieboy is out of the closet. Quick, everybody,
send him a pastel gift.

X-rated Jim apparently is unable to read verse. I keep telling Wayne LoGo,
the Poet of **** and Cum, that no one will read his verse because most on
this group are illiterates like X-rated Jim. He is interested in Wayne's
favorite subjects (**** and cum), but he will not wade through all the
verbiage.

I've not mentioned them yet, queerguy. You certainly have and have
mentioned your obsession with matter anal.

Just remember, eddieboy, if you decide to commit suicide, shoot
yourself in the chest as you are dead from the neck up.

jim

Old September 21st 05, 06:26 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:17:56 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

You are the one who is constantly bringing up the subjects of masturbation
and being queer. What am I supposed to conclude from this other than that
your are mired in sex like Wayne Leggett. If you do not want to be thought a
scum bag like him, then get on to other subjects.

You could try to become a Great Saint, but you would also then have to
become abstemious. You would have to take a vow of chastity and just in
general become a really PURE AND GOOD person like me. If you do this, you
may become a Great Saint at which point I will no longer treat you like the
scum bag that you presently are.

Old September 21st 05, 06:57 PM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:26:19 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Still trying to paint me in the same colors as you are, eh eddieboy?
Whatsa matter, child, getting lonely and need company? Feeling all
alone out there and unliked? Tough.

You ASSumptions are quite funny, eddieboy. But you are ell used to
being the ng ass by now, or should be. But then people like you with
inferiority complexes are never really ever sure of what they are
other than being a weak sister.

Buck up, eddieboy, it will only get worse so enjoy this beofre it
becomes something really significant.

BTW, blank shooter, I've only accused you of sublimation by
mastrubating at the keyboard, never of self-flaggelation itself.
Having a problem with your reading and comprehension recently or is it
a permanent state of affairs for you?

Don't forget where to point the gun, eddieboy, your chest.

jim

Old September 21st 05, 07:33 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
[...]
BTW, blank shooter, I've only accused you of sublimation by
mastrubating at the keyboard, never of self-flaggelation itself.

[...]

Having said the magic word:

dsafjoreiutvoreinvoreroadtofdoisnodnvojovnjovjo
roaditcoaeitvnoidtjbvnodnboijcvnodnvrdvnodfgjv

Old September 22nd 05, 05:57 AM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:33:10 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Having said the magic word:

dsafjoreiutvoreinvoreroadtofdoisnodnvojovnjovjo
roaditcoaeitvnoidtjbvnodnboijcvnodnvrdvnodfgjv

Another of your better comments, eddieboy. Why, you might actually
write something of worth in the future, but it is sure that I'm not
holding my breath until that day.

jim

Old September 22nd 05, 07:59 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:33:10 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Having said the magic word:

dsafjoreiutvoreinvoreroadtofdoisnodnvojovnjovj o
roaditcoaeitvnoidtjbvnodnboijcvnodnvrdvnodfgjv

Another of your better comments, eddieboy. Why, you might actually
write something of worth in the future, but it is sure that I'm not
holding my breath until that day.

Whenever you reference anything sexual or anal, that will be my standard
reply. I will do this with all others too as life is too short to be
bothering with idiots, morons and imbeciles. Either get intelligent or get
gone.

Old September 22nd 05, 08:15 PM
Jeff Grippe

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Either get intelligent or get gone.

I couldn't agree more. So why are you still here?

What are 'differential' brakes? Simon Brooke UK 14 July 26th 04 09:35 PM
Young cyclist killed Brian General 208 February 12th 04 01:09 AM
differentials catabong Recumbent Biking 10 October 17th 03 04:37 PM
front chainring differential affects derailleur? David Bruno Techniques 1 September 16th 03 07:11 AM