fakes

Old July 12th 03, 11:40 PM
Callistus Valerius

Default fakes

It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they
stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would expect these two
to disappear by next year.

Old July 13th 03, 12:53 AM
Boyd Speerschneider

"Callistus Valerius" wrote in
:

It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were
one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts,
they stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would
expect these two to disappear by next year.

What's *work* got to do with it Callistus?

They just need to take some EPO.

According to you, this is the only way they can really expect any good
results, right?

- Boyd S.
Old July 13th 03, 01:07 AM
Nick Burns

"Boyd Speerschneider" wrote in message
"Callistus Valerius" wrote in
:

It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were
one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts,
they stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would
expect these two to disappear by next year.

What's *work* got to do with it Callistus?

They just need to take some EPO.

According to you, this is the only way they can really expect any good
results, right?

- Boyd S.

Here is the answer, "They took EPO last year and then tried to compete this
year without it. Results don't lie".

Old July 13th 03, 03:58 AM
Clovis Lark

Callistus Valerius wrote:
It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they
stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would expect these two
to disappear by next year.

You might have said the same of Armstrong in the 93-95 tours...
Old July 13th 03, 05:26 AM

"Callistus Valerius" wrote:
It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one
season wonders. After having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they
stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I would expect these two
to disappear by next year.

If they are fakes then you should be good enough to be there for the next couple of years or so?? How easy it is to critisize when the only riding you do is pedalling the remote of your TV around the lounge.
I ride and envy any rider that gets anywhere near these guys, on drugs or not.
Hop,