PER: Bicycle maintenance course

Old April 12th 07, 12:37 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Bugbear

Default PER: Bicycle maintenance course

Hi all,
Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
I currently have.

So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?

Cheers.

Old April 13th 07, 02:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DeF

Bugbear wrote:
Hi all,
Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
I currently have.

So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?

Cheers.

The BTA sometimes run these courses I think. Check out
www.btawa.org.au
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.
Old April 13th 07, 09:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_24_]

'www.btawa.org.au' (http://www.btawa.org.au/)
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

The courses seem to be BUG based, if I recall.

SteveA

--
SteveA

zen of bicycle maintenance nash General 5 February 26th 07 08:13 PM
Bicycle maintenance Bugbear Australia 15 December 4th 06 01:02 PM
Best books on bicycle maintenance Travis Australia 10 May 8th 06 11:55 PM
Jen and the Art of Bicycle Maintenance Jon Claerbout Social Issues 0 June 14th 05 03:27 AM
Bicycle maintenance CD DaveB Australia 12 April 21st 04 03:10 AM