Built my first wheel!

Old January 29th 04, 04:00 PM
Chris Heys

Default Built my first wheel!

Forgot to mention I built my first wheel last weekend. Shimano Nexus
hub dynamo in a Rhyno Lite rim with d/b spokes. It's a great feeling!
Old January 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Peter B

"Chris Heys" wrote in message
Forgot to mention I built my first wheel last weekend. Shimano Nexus
hub dynamo in a Rhyno Lite rim with d/b spokes. It's a great feeling!

Yep, it gives a great deal of satisfaction.
I built a pair over the Xmas break even though I could buy a pair of ready
built wheels off the 'net for the cost of the parts.
I find it relaxing with a strong sense of job satisfaction when finished and
when I return from an off-road trip and they're still true despite the
hammering I'm chuffed again :-)
--
Regards,
Pete

Old January 30th 04, 06:52 PM
Garry Broad

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:00:48 +0000, Chris Heys
wrote:

Forgot to mention I built my first wheel last weekend. Shimano Nexus
hub dynamo in a Rhyno Lite rim with d/b spokes. It's a great feeling!

Especially when it stays true for a while :-)

It's a handy skill. Be your own mechanic and all that.

gb
Old January 31st 04, 11:52 AM
Spider1977

Chris Heys wrote:
Forgot to mention I built my first wheel last weekend. Shimano Nexus hub
dynamo in a Rhyno Lite rim with d/b spokes. It's a great feeling!

Well done Cobber

-