Whats it worth ? Trek Antilope

Old December 15th 05, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Whats it worth ? Trek Antilope

Its for a friend.Looking for what its worth .And any info on the bike..
Sorry for cross posting but wanted some good advice.
Thanks.

--
J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

Old December 15th 05, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Well, Antelopes were bottom of the line Trek MTB's, and they haven't gone
by that name since the mid '90's, so I'm going to say not worth much being
that old. There should also be a model number on the seat tube, i.e. 800,
820, 830, or 850. That would help determine price as well.

Todd

Old December 16th 05, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Sadly I would say $50-$100 depending on your area.

If close to college you may get more $

Hard to make much on used bikes.

--
xavier

Old December 16th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Thanks to all . My buddy got it for 60$ and it had a rack on the back with a
price tag of 25$ still on it. This bike looks new.
Again thanks.

--
J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!