New Coker, Final Pics and everything!!!

Old September 13th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default New Coker, Final Pics and everything!!!

http://www.cokercycles.com/

Discuss....

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
My latest Vid: Afternoon Flatland Session 8/27/07
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63821
Rolling Giraffe Mount Tutorial
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63892
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

[image: http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r3_c1.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r3_c4.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r3_c5.gif]
[image: http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r5_c1.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r5_c4.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r4_c5.gif]
[image: http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r6_c1.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r6_c4.gif][image:
http://www.cokercycles.com/index_r6_c5.gif]

I hope this works...

Edit: oops, nvm click the link

Old September 13th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Here ya go

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture1-2.png]

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla

Brian O. wrote:

brendan wrote:

when i flex both arms one looks puny next to the other. Mind you it was
that way after years of badminton...

And maybe playing a little too much with the shuttlecock as well?
Hmm?

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tholub

The frame looks weird; I think it may be a case where there are flaws
introduced by an unusual design. But we'll have to see over the long
haul.

I like that they increased the seat post diameter and upgraded the seat
(although a Fusion Freeride would have been better than the older
Velo).

I would have preferred 36 spokes to 48.

But overall I think it looks like a cool ride that will definitely take
a bite out of the Nimbus market, especially if they deliver it at $339
as was formerly listed on their site.

--
tholub
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Wow, looks pretty awesome. Way more higher-end features than I expected!
If they can manage to keep the price similar to the original Cokers
that would be pretty amazing. The frame will remain a question mark
until people get it into their hands and give it a try.

Which of course brings up the question: When?
Also: How much?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
silentspoon

"V2 pricing and preorders Oct 2007"

--
silentspoon
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

coker cycle company wrote:
ONE more BIG announcement next week!

hmmm...

--
dunawan
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I don't like the 48 spokes/hub as it adds unecessary weight and bulk.
Not to thrilled with the frame either as it too would add weight. I
HATE the saddle and yes, the fusion freeride would have been the best
choice.

It also appears that they didn't change the tire design, as I much
prefer the TA. I am happy that coker went with the new lighter, alum
rim. But in the final analysis, I am very happy with my current setup,
and would not trade it for the new coker on a bet!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

They say pre orders taken in Oct. One more big announcement planned for
next week. I sure hope it isn't the weight !
Looks really good to me. For sure the price will be way higher then
340$. All those ungraded parts. 48 ss spokes, you may prefer 36, but
someones going to pay for the extra 12. I want to know the weight and
what the riders think. I bet Terry is talking himself into buying one,
I'll wait for the movie !, then maybe get one.

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 13th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
feel the light

I guess not Terry LOL.

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com

Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 84 April 2nd 08 09:05 PM
Final Idaho RR's and Pics Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 August 25th 05 01:17 AM
new standard Coker rim pics mikepenton Unicycling 2 April 7th 05 11:31 PM
A little more Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 18 April 6th 05 06:04 AM
Coker pics. Evan Byrne Unicycling 0 April 2nd 05 05:45 PM