Anyone going to Mildenhall Rally this weekend

Old August 20th 03, 09:02 AM
Pete Whelan

Default Anyone going to Mildenhall Rally this weekend

as the title says, anyone going to the Mildenhall Rally this bank
holiday weekend?

Family Whelan will be there, though I won't be riding the grass-track
this year, though my off-spring will be (look out for a short girl in
national champion colours in the womens events, and a tall skinny lad in
ERV colours in the senior events). I'll be sitting around the track
side with my sling and walking stick.
--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

Old August 20th 03, 10:33 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

as the title says, anyone going to the Mildenhall Rally this bank
holiday weekend?

See you there - but not sure which of the days the Unfit Family will be there!

I'll try to remember not to slap you on the shoulder when I say, "Hi there
Pete!" ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 20th 03, 10:38 AM
Tony Raven

In ,
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX typed:

See you there - but not sure which of the days the Unfit Family will
be there!

I'll try to remember not to slap you on the shoulder when I say, "Hi
there Pete!" ;-)

Better bring a good stock of paving slabs - you'll be kept busy there.

Probably be there for some of Saturday.

Tony

--
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
I want to achieve immortality through not dying."

Old August 20th 03, 11:08 AM
Pete Whelan

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:
as the title says, anyone going to the Mildenhall Rally this bank
holiday weekend?

See you there - but not sure which of the days the Unfit Family will be there!

I'll try to remember not to slap you on the shoulder when I say, "Hi there
Pete!" ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

left ok, right a no-no; but don't make me jump

Old August 20th 03, 11:14 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

left ok, right a no-no; but don't make me jump

Won't bring the hoops then.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Old August 20th 03, 11:17 AM
Pete Whelan

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:
left ok, right a no-no; but don't make me jump

Won't bring the hoops then.

I suspect there will already be hoops there for the

grass track elimination event - a.k.a. musical hoops

Old August 22nd 03, 08:17 PM
Tony Raven

In ,
Peter B typed:
"Pete Whelan" wrote in message

Where is it in Mildenhall?
Is it easy to find?
What are the main attractions?

http://www.mildenhallrally.org.uk Mildenhall turning at the big
roundabout at the end of the A11 dual carriageway and follow the signs
About 10 miles NE of Newmarket.

Tony