racing with asthma, face mask?

Old October 29th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default racing with asthma, face mask?

I have a great doc who treats me for both allergies and asthma (and I
race). He's also a cyclist and works with lots of other athletes. His
name is Stephen Machtinger and he's got offices in both Atherton and
San Mateo. 650-306-1010

Thank you for the reference! I will give Stephen a call.

Old School Kuwahara Collectors - My Racing leathers are posted on Ebay - Auction Ending Tuesday im_marmalade General 0 June 25th 06 06:02 PM
Fule face helmet - review Mikefule Unicycling 8 January 14th 04 05:56 PM
Ghent Six Day Excursion Ilan Vardi Racing 8 November 30th 03 08:03 PM
A major problem with usa racing. RacerX Racing 5 September 5th 03 07:16 PM