End to End Trip Report (this time with the link!)

Old April 17th 04, 01:34 PM
Andrew

Default End to End Trip Report (this time with the link!)

Here it is-

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~adw103/

I can't believe I forgot to include the link :-)

Andrew
Old April 17th 04, 09:59 PM
Mark Thompson

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~adw103/

I can't believe I forgot to include the link :-)

Brillig. If my cunning plan of being a human guinea pig at medical
research place instead of having a 'proper' job over the summer works then
I'll be attempting the e2e. Sites like yours really help (apart from the
bit about the bleeing saddle sores).

Cheers.

Mark.

Old April 18th 04, 12:02 PM
Chris Heys

On 17 Apr 2004 20:59:21 GMT, Mark Thompson
wrote:

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~adw103/

I can't believe I forgot to include the link :-)

Brillig. If my cunning plan of being a human guinea pig at medical
research place instead of having a 'proper' job over the summer works then
I'll be attempting the e2e. Sites like yours really help (apart from the
bit about the bleeing saddle sores).

Cheers.

Mark.

I recenty sold my body to medical science with touring in mind too.
Should be a gooood summer

Chris