OT Travel Ban Ruling

Old February 17th 17, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default OT Travel Ban Ruling

On 2/17/2017 5:11 AM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
The NYT is a subversive commie Zionist organization

Nixon was a deranged criminal.

RUMP came apart on the ekectoral vote. That performance calls into question...

BBC, ROOTERS, ALJAZ STAR + ISRAELI's are amazing online. No hiss, no jamming.

Huff Post sez polls show Rump nearing 30%

NYT is a subversive commie _Anti_ Zionist organization.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 17th 17, 01:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 8:39:15 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/17/2017 5:11 AM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
The NYT is a subversive commie Zionist organization

Nixon was a deranged criminal.

RUMP came apart on the ekectoral vote. That performance calls into question...

BBC, ROOTERS, ALJAZ STAR + ISRAELI's are amazing online. No hiss, no jamming.

Huff Post sez polls show Rump nearing 30%

NYT is a subversive commie _Anti_ Zionist organization.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

clearly a world class subversive front organization now controlled by Mexican Drug Lords

we expect an FBI raid next week
Old February 17th 17, 04:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 2/17/17 4:02 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
I was talking about the judgement of history, Wes, not the contemporary judgements of biased journalists, which are basically the same as the biased lies of the American mainstream media. If you go back and you read the papers of the 1980s, you'll discover that the predictable clowns on the predictable papers hated Reagan as much as they hated Thatcher, or more, since he was an American. You can read what I think of British journalists, many of whom I identify by name, in my book on Stieg Larsson, see

I was talking about the quotes from European leaders. Although, they
were quoted by journalists, and I am well aware that they are barely
more trustworthy than politicians.

--
Wes Groleau
Old February 17th 17, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 2/17/17 3:24 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
Actually, there are art forms for any ONE of the three basic
requirements. If it has meter, but nothing else, it's a tone poem. If
it makes some sense, but doesn't rhyme or have a meter, it's free
verse. If the words make sense, but lack rhyme or meter, it's called
prose.

To paraphrase you...
Tone poem: meter, no rhyme nor reason.
Free verse: reason, but no rhyme or meter.
Prose: reason, but no rhyme or meter.

So you left out
Rap: Way too much rhyme, no meter, and no reason.

(Not all of it; some is good. But most is useless.)

--
Wes Groleau
Old February 17th 17, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:10:47 -0600, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/15/2017 12:16 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/15/2017 8:55 AM, AMuzi wrote:

Trouble is, you never really know.

And the "truth" is so often in the eye of the beholder.

Fifty years later maybe. In real time I think one just never knows.

In the heat of the moment it can be hard to tell. Political legacy is a
tricky beast and typically never wholly good nor wholly bad (not that
political extremists like me want to actually admit that).
Old February 17th 17, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 12:27:42 -0800 (PST), Doug Landau
wrote:
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 10:15:16 PM UTC-8, Tim McNamara
wrote:

Minor detail: the mot widely accepted acronym for the Supreme Court
of the United States is SCOTUS. Many of your readers will be puzzled
by USSC, which sounds like you are talking about college football.

United States Sentencing Commission. http://www.ussc.gov/

Ah, thank you for the clarification.
Old February 17th 17, 05:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 7:53:23 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 5:53:39 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/16/2017 7:34 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 4:26:22 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:52:19 PM UTC, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1:03:47 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 8:02:13 PM UTC, Doug Landau wrote:
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8:02:20 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1:37:07 AM UTC, Doug Landau wrote:
snip

-more snip-

No, you've got me all wrong. I WANT to believe that Trump is learning on the job, steaming ahead triumphantly. I'm on the plane, and I want to think the guy who just took over the controls knows how to fly. But the plane keeps dropping . . . and those O2 masks just fell out of the overhead . . . Lord, please help The Donald to fly this plane. Amen. I'll pray for Arnold's ratings, too.
-- Jay Beattie.

+1
I tried to write something like that for a friend in Italy
who has lit his own hair on fire over DJT's election. Is he
likeable? civil? doing anything, right or wrong? Not really.

When I write, 'I wish him well, we need that" I'm sincere.
Wishes may not be enough.

A little perspective: For all their bluster The House is
about to go on vacation tomorrow, having done absolutely
diddly squat for six weeks. No wonder people vote 'none of
the above'.

More OT -- what are the good news outlets? Spin is out of control, pro and con. I've started going to the BBC site, but Andre will probably tell me its infested with provocateurs. Al Jazeera? Gawd. http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...101245958.html Not Lithuania!

Knock Al Jazeera if you must, but there is a lot of good stuff there.

"We tell the story of Mouawiya Syasneh, the boy whose anti-Assad graffiti lit the spark that engulfed Syria."
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/...093451538.html

Old February 17th 17, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:21:10 AM UTC-5, Tim McNamara wrote:

the map judges BG. Sanity are norms agreed upon by the people and/or the rulers.

HRC won by 3M votes. Not counting illegals. Deducting for below normal intelligence, prob 8M

Old February 17th 17, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 2/17/2017 12:07 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 11:21:10 AM UTC-5, Tim McNamara wrote:

the map judges BG. Sanity are norms agreed upon by the people and/or the rulers.

HRC won by 3M votes. Not counting illegals. Deducting for below normal intelligence, prob 8M

Cubs won the World Series even though Cleveland had more
hits. Are you that guy who, after the cards are dealt, says,
"Oh, and one-eyed Jacks are wild" ?

Old February 17th 17, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 9:55:59 AM UTC-8, Doug Landau wrote:
[...]

I'm not knocking Al Jazeera, and I really do mean "not Lithuania!" Consider the ramifications if Russia makes a push to reconstitute the old USSR, which seems to be the direction it is headed.

-- Jay Beattie.

Ruling requested. Michael Press Racing 4 July 21st 11 04:27 AM
Fork travel recommendations on FS with 2 1/2" rear travel crossnutz Mountain Biking 0 November 12th 06 09:49 PM
CAS Ruling Bill C Racing 7 June 30th 06 08:49 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton Mountain Biking 12 February 1st 05 11:10 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton UK 3 January 29th 05 10:38 AM