OT Travel Ban Ruling

Old February 18th 17, 09:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default OT Travel Ban Ruling

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 8:30:02 PM UTC, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:00:44 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

As long as we're wishing and dreaming, maybe he could get on a bike
once in a while. That man looks, uh, huge.

There is precedence. IIRC President Eisenhower suffered a heart attack
while in office and his personal physician, Dr. Paul Dudley White,
prescribed riding a bike as part of the president's recovery.

I'm not surprised. My cardiologist cycles, and was happy to let me on my bike on an accelerated exercise program after surgery, and I routinely cycle with my physician, and all the healthiest doctors in my town cycle at least occasionally. The benefits of cycling (and walking and swimming) are well known to the medical profession, and in Eisenhower's time must have been common sense.

Andre Jute
But can he cycle and chew gum at the same time?

Old February 18th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/a...ulos.html?_r=0

check trends bot right
Old February 19th 17, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 2/18/2017 3:29 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 13:00:44 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

As long as we're wishing and dreaming, maybe he could get on a bike
once in a while. That man looks, uh, huge.

There is precedence. IIRC President Eisenhower suffered a heart attack
while in office and his personal physician, Dr. Paul Dudley White,
prescribed riding a bike as part of the president's recovery.

Yeah, but that was before bike riding became so, you know, DANGEROUS!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 19th 17, 07:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://www.change.org/p/trump-is-me...ust-be-removed
Old February 20th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 12:29:38 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 9:20:03 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/18/2017 6:44 AM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Bombogenesis est 1 Trillion gallons for S.Cal...Lieb posts NASA sez 11 T overall for recharging subsurface water.

A brief search of my immortal prose eveals mostly short utterance with hyperlinks. With evidence of tampering in the sPell checker.

We read one:

the drought began when I was thrown out.

the drought ends when I went back.

send $$$$

I was calling a wolf at Ortega Highway State Park n Rallye ...why I got the wolf to sit down in a field at 200', roll over n enthusiastically wag his tail where upon a Ranger began screaming 'ITS A DOG ITS A DOG'

ok ok its a dog.......

Hemingway would cry tears of joy.

We have door slamming from the locals.

I assume of the usual white trash

*ahem* I resemble that remark.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

itsa joke nothin to do with anything here.

my successful experimenting has offended the roadside palmists

so I'm ahole deep in WT

led interestingly by Walmart where I may no longer shop.

they threw you out?
Old February 20th 17, 08:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaW0M6V85j8

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old February 21st 17, 11:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...221-story.html
Old February 21st 17, 12:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

WAL security led by a mind reader connected to outside auto theft.

Reader shouts over PA accusing me of infractions Wal calls auto theft to enter n vandalize the aux electrival systems in my van....last a $300 receiver.

A designed vandalism not immediately apparent.

Basically a problem between good n evil.

Similar resistance with producing rain at Parkfield n a manifestation of a national criminal-social problem

Writing this is cause for attack.
Old February 28th 17, 02:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 2/17/17 8:51 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Your leftwing European pol and your leftwing European journo are basically interchangeable; both will lie unblushingly for "the cause";

As will both "wings" in USA.

--
Wes Groleau
Old February 28th 17, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

On 2/17/17 10:23 PM, jbeattie wrote:
John Kerry would kick his ass. http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...e_3324150c.jpg

Not as long as his ass is protected by the saddle.

--
Wes Groleau

Ruling requested. Michael Press Racing 4 July 21st 11 04:27 AM
Fork travel recommendations on FS with 2 1/2" rear travel crossnutz Mountain Biking 0 November 12th 06 09:49 PM
CAS Ruling Bill C Racing 7 June 30th 06 08:49 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton Mountain Biking 12 February 1st 05 11:10 AM
130mm travel fork on 100mm travel specific frame Richard Hamilton UK 3 January 29th 05 10:38 AM