stop all bike paths etc please!!

Old December 8th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default stop all bike paths etc please!!

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:20:52 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Tim McNamara wrote:
Reality doesn't stop Ed, Tom....
Actually, I was the first person to argue with Ed Dolan at length, back
when he was new to Usenet, and long before he started cross-posting.
After
that first lengthy discussion, I stopped taking him seriously.
I knew you were a screwball from the moment I first came across you on
ARBR
and long before I decided to take you out. Due to me all your silly
pretensions have now been exposed and you have been reduced to
insignificance on these cycling newsgroups. I may decide to make you a
laughing stock yet. It would be easy to do because your opinions are so
far
out of the mainstream. Just be thankful that I do not get too "serious"
with
you.

I will continue to cross post to the other cycling newsgroups since ARBR
was
destroyed by your buddy Ed Gin and you were too gutless to do anything
about
it. So now you can reap the whirlwind by being exposed on the other
groups
as well. A brave man dies but once, a coward dies a thousand deaths.
Hey Ed,

You are becoming repetitive and boring. [Yawn]

Hey, I INVENTED that repartee. You owe me.

Mr. Sherman goes into his yawn routine whenever he is stuck for words when
confronted with the genius of the Great Ed Dolan. Moreover, he does not like
to be reminded of what a coward he was when Ed Gin was here on ARBR
destroying the newsgroup.

You have no evidence to the authorship of the Johnny NoCom posts, and Ed
Gin has stated he was not the author. Besides, I found the Johnny NoCom
posts amusing for the reaction they promoted among some.

He thinks we should let bygones be bygones, but
that can never be because the group is now languishing unto death and he
helped kill it with his deafening silence in the face of the enemy. Does not
all the world hate and despise a coward?

butbutbut, the NoCom is the Fastest Stock Class Bicycle in the Known
Universe!

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old December 8th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Mr. Sherman goes into his yawn routine whenever he is stuck for words
when confronted with the genius of the Great Ed Dolan. Moreover, he does
not like to be reminded of what a coward he was when Ed Gin was here on
ARBR destroying the newsgroup.

You have no evidence to the authorship of the Johnny NoCom posts, and Ed
Gin has stated he was not the author. Besides, I found the Johnny NoCom
posts amusing for the reaction they promoted among some.

Let's say it was NOT Ed Gin. What does it matter? Whoever it was needed to
be combated. Both you and Jon Meinecke went absent without leave. It why I
don't give a damn about ARBR. It was never a newsgroup worth saving. One
worthless no good son of a bitch, whether Ed Gin or one of his buddies,
easily took down the group. **** ARBR!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota