stop all bike paths etc please!!

Old December 6th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Z.

Default stop all bike paths etc please!!

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
to do with the part I quoted.

That doesn't matter, you need to indicate that you have
snipped. Follow my example if you do not know how to do it.

Dolan, you are an idiot. Read the usenet guidelines.

This has nothing to do with Usenet and everything to do with English
Composition 101. I don't think you understand what a paragraph is about as
opposed to a sentence or a phrase. Where the hell did you get your
education? Your mind is untrained. Even Bill S (the kill-filer) noticed that
much about you!

F___ off. The paragraph I snipped was simply one of your mindless, more or
less insulting, rants. It had nothing to do with anything.

Wrong. When they put out numbers, I shouldn't have to cross check them
or read the fine print.

Oh yes you should! Citizenship has its requirements just like anything else.

Wrong - as a citizen, I have every right to demand that of my
government. BTW, a smart manager would fire employees who lie about
the facts - lying is counterproductive as bad decisions are made as a
result. I'll "fire" politicians who lie about the facts too (facts
regarding government business, not their sex lives), to the extent of
a single vote.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old December 7th 07, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
to do with the part I quoted.

That doesn't matter, you need to indicate that you have
snipped. Follow my example if you do not know how to do it.

Dolan, you are an idiot. Read the usenet guidelines.

This has nothing to do with Usenet and everything to do with English
Composition 101. I don't think you understand what a paragraph is about
as
opposed to a sentence or a phrase. Where the hell did you get your
education? Your mind is untrained. Even Bill S (the kill-filer) noticed
that
much about you!

F___ off. The paragraph I snipped was simply one of your mindless, more
or
less insulting, rants. It had nothing to do with anything.

You snip because you are a coward and are afraid of words. Hells Bells, if I
were a dumbbell I would do that too. But since I am a genius I do not need
to take shortcuts to cover up my stupidity like you do. Don't think I could
snip a thousand times better than you if I wanted to? I don't do it because
I want to be fair to the readers whereas all you do is **** the readers with
your responses to snipped paragraphs. You do not have brains enough to even
know the purpose of a paragraph and damned if I will bother to teach you.
Learn it on your own or get lost!

How about I call you Bill Z-Snipper?

Wrong. When they put out numbers, I shouldn't have to cross check them
or read the fine print.

Oh yes you should! Citizenship has its requirements just like anything
else.

Wrong - as a citizen, I have every right to demand that of my
government. BTW, a smart manager would fire employees who lie about
the facts - lying is counterproductive as bad decisions are made as a
result. I'll "fire" politicians who lie about the facts too (facts
regarding government business, not their sex lives), to the extent of
a single vote.

You are a lazy good for nothing lout and there is no one in this world who
gives a damn what you do or don't do. I would suggest you get a life instead
of bothering the Great Ed Dolan like the gnat that you are. Don't you have a
wife, a child or even a dog you can kick around? Why bother the honorable
members of these newsgroups with your whining and complaining?

I urge you to model yourself after Ed Dolan the Great. His mind is never
mired in trivia like yours and he is always and forever only concerned with
the eternal verities. Try to think big and then you may become big - or do
you perhaps enjoy being the size of a gnat!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 7th 07, 12:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Chris" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in

[...]
Those who worry excessively about American casualties are naught but
liberal scoundrels anyway. Who cares what such traitors and cowards
think about matters of war. They are like women and children who think
all war is immoral, never recognizing that there are far greater evils
on this earth than mere warfare. Hell Bells, warfare is what mankind
does best!

you would change your tune if your dumb ass was over there.

Chris was a Marine and I suspect he was basically a casuality of the draft
as was I (Navy). I do not like Marines much, but I respect the hell out of
them. I was a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy and so I know whereof I speak.

The military has changed drastically from the time when Chris and I was
there. It is now all volunteer. They are being paid to be warriors - it is
their job. Anyone want to go back to the bad old days of the draft? I think
not!

Since Chris was a Marine, I do not need to belabor what the purpose of the
military is. A lot of it has to do with killing and being killed. That is
why it is important that our wars be important. The leaders of this nation
have determined that the war in Iraq is important to the future security of
the American people. That is not for Chris or I to decide. Our only input in
our republican form of government comes down to our vote.

The war in Iraq has had minimal casualties. I want our military to be doing
useful things in the world and not to be laying about in the barracks
creating nothing but mischief for civil society. They are warriors and need
to be so employed. It is my hope that as long as the Middle East is
important to this nation that our military will be there for the next
hundred years if necessary. It is far better that they be there than based
here at home. After all, we have our police forces to take care of any
domestic troubles.

Old December 7th 07, 12:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Chris" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, and Richard Perl sure
do.
They've killed at least 75,000 innocent Iraqi civilians....
That number has to be about an order of magnitude too low. It
should also be mentioned that about 4 million Iraqi refugees have
been created by the Cheney/Bush led conquest of Iraq - equivalent
to creating more than 35 million refugees in the US.
www.iraqbodycount.org discusses their methodology, which is to
count deaths they believe can be objectively confirmed. President
Bush has, on occasion, cited the numbers on the web site without
specifically referencing it.

That web site claims to measure Iraqi deaths due to violence, not
deaths due to inadequate health care, bad water, etc., all due to
the loss of infrastructure that occurs during a war.

To be fair, Clinton killed hundred of thousands of innocent Iraqis
this way, since he insisted on maintaining sanctions that did not
allow Iraq to rebuild critical infrastructure, such as water and
wastewater treatment facilities. Of course, these facilities were
deliberately (the Pentagon admits to it) and illegally targeted by
the US under Bush I.

That is the liberal solution to all problems - palaver and sanctions
(neither of which ever work). It is far better to go in and just kill
all the *******s.

I feel same way about you

Yeah, but I say it so much better than you, don't I?

Old December 7th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Z.

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

F___ off. The paragraph I snipped was simply one of your
mindless, more or less insulting, rants. It had nothing to do
with anything.

You snip because you are a coward and are afraid of words.

No, moron, I snipped it because you were ranting like you usually
do and I have better things to do than to babysit an idiot.

rest of this moron's rants that are queued up ignored
Old December 8th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:
American casualties in Iraq have been minimal. Compared to most preceding
wars that the US has ever engaged in the casualties are hardly worth
mentioning. Both WWI and WWII had single battles which resulted in many
times more casualties.

[At this point Bill Z should have indicated that he had snipped the rest of
my message.]

Nonsense - what followed was a mindless rant that had nothing at all
to do with the part I quoted.

The issue is not the absolute numbers but that the government is
misleading the American public about what is actually going on.

The government is under no obligation to tell you what you want to hear. The
information is all there for anyone to look it up. Most of us don't much
care about the details in any event. All we want is the big picture and that
is what our government generously gives us.

As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
that it will tell us the truth.

Pot ... kettle ....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 8th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Z.

Mike Vandeman writes:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, (Bill Z.)
As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
that it will tell us the truth.

Pot ... kettle ....

.... non sequitur

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old December 8th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Bill Z." wrote in message
Mike Vandeman writes:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:12:24 GMT, (Bill Z.)
As citizens who pay for this government, we have every right to insist
that it will tell us the truth.

Pot ... kettle ....

... non sequitur

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard "I didn't
say a bad job I said a ****-POOR job" stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid.
Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid.
Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed.
Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Quantum singularity
stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid
in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your
writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this
stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang
of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else
as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go
on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.