These old legs

Old June 14th 04, 10:56 PM
PopeSamXVI

Default These old legs

When my idling attempts are successful (which is a relative term) my
idling leg get really tired really fast. Am I pressing too hard or is
this normal?

--
PopeSamXVI - Resident Hogwasher/Hornswaggler

Karol Jozef Wojtyla Forever!

I really am the president of my own fan club. www.samhunterfanclub.tk
PopeSamXVI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6661

Old June 14th 04, 11:02 PM
daino149

Chances are you are fighting one leg with the other. Try relaxing more
and putting more weight on the seat.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino
Bugman - if you are a little left of them, it would seem like they are
on the right
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284
04.05.26 11329

Old June 14th 04, 11:08 PM
TheObieOne3226

This seems to be normal. All of my friends complained about this also
when learning to idle. It is a sort of discomfort in your thigh, eh?
Don't worry, you will get used to this and it won't be a problem soon.
Just keep practicing.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Extreme Halfb*ker

Yeah. Shut up kid!

-The Thnikkaman

Old June 14th 04, 11:18 PM
PopeSamXVI

daino149 wrote:
*Chances are you are fighting one leg with the other. Try relaxing
more and putting more weight on the seat.

Daniel *

What do you mean by fighting? Isn't one leg supposed to be controlling
all the action?

Old June 14th 04, 11:29 PM
daino149

PopeSamXVI wrote:
*

What do you mean by fighting? Isn't one leg supposed to be controlling
all the action? *

That's what you want to happen. But when you are learning, both feet
try to get in on the act.

Aching legs! treepotato Unicycling 1 August 24th 03 02:42 PM
RFI:700c carbon fork - straight vs curved legs Mark Hickey Techniques 4 August 8th 03 02:02 AM