Multiple personalities

Old August 14th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Multiple personalities

Anyone else think "Test",and "Pierre", are the same dumbass trolling
American moron? Probably Gorilla boy in disguise.
Bill C

Old August 14th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 08/13/2007 06:28 PM, in article
, "Bill C"
wrote:

Anyone else think "Test",and "Pierre", are the same dumbass trolling
American moron? Probably Gorilla boy in disguise.
Bill C

While "test" and "pierre" are likely the same person, I doubt they are any
of the Philly boys, unless the Philly boys moved to France.

As evidenced by the full headers below, these messages are originating in
France.

From: "pierre"
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

Subject: doping was still
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:46:57 +0200
--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

From: "pierre"
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:46:57 +0200
--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
double-yew double-ewe dot flahute dot com [foreword] slash

Damn, I'm surprised. I had it figured as American for sure.
Bill C

Old August 14th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Aug 14, 6:42 am, "Pierre" wrote:
"Bill C" a écrit dans le message de news:
om...

Damn, I'm surprised. I had it figured as American for sure.
Bill C

so what? i have just install windows this week end, and put "test" the first
time I open outllook, then i changet it for my name. doest it make that a
multiple personnality?

It's not that you had a couple of names, it's that you sound like an
ignorant American parodying the worst of the French. I've never met a
Frenchman like you, thankfully.
Bill C

Multiple child carrying... MrMoosehead UK 15 September 6th 06 09:49 PM
(OT) Multiple Posts Sorni General 8 February 8th 06 11:58 PM
(OT) Multiple Posts Sorni Mountain Biking 7 February 8th 06 11:58 PM
(OT) Multiple Posts Sorni Techniques 7 February 8th 06 11:58 PM
multiple pumps in odd places? [email protected] Techniques 36 September 2nd 04 06:08 AM