French Alps incorrect sea-to-lake tour Nice-Geneva

Old November 7th 04, 06:33 PM
S J Cleverley

Try the English guy at the Grenoble Cycling website - sorry don't know the
address

"Syv" wrote in message

Do you know of any *tour operators* that can help us planning our route
(to our choices), accommodations, and baggage handling for Geneva to
Nice bicycle tour? (preferably who we can communicate with in English
language)

We seem to find many "rolling hills" type bicycle tours on websites -
but nothing *for the more difficult route, over the high mountain
passes, & following some of the tour de france route.*

Thanks.

--
Syv