Bicycle Tour of Colorado - July, 2003

Old November 7th 03, 06:01 PM
GaryG

Default Bicycle Tour of Colorado - July, 2003

For the third year in a row, I participated in the Bicycle Tour of Colorado
(http://www.bicycletourcolo.com). This year's route featured a lot of high
altitude Front Range riding, including an optional trip to the top of Mt.
Evans (14,264 ft / 4,348 meters). Well supported, with around 1500
cyclists, this is a great week of riding and I'll be returning in '04 (the
route is different each year).

I've got a photo gallery of this ride posted at:
http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0017.htm

Enjoy!

--
~_-*
....G/ \G

Old November 7th 03, 07:29 PM
Per Löwdin

I've got a photo gallery of this ride posted at:
http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0017.htm

Great pix, brings nice memories of Colorado to the fore.

Incidentally, we were in Frisco when all you guys rode through.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Old November 7th 03, 07:46 PM
GaryG

"Per Löwdin" wrote in message

I've got a photo gallery of this ride posted at:
http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0017.htm

Great pix, brings nice memories of Colorado to the fore.

Incidentally, we were in Frisco when all you guys rode through.

Per
http://lowdin.nu

Thanks.

Small world, eh? Frisco was a nice little town. We stayed there on our
rest day, and I really enjoyed it - in part because I secured a hotel room,
so was able to sleep on a comfortable bed instead of in a tent for a couple
of nights :-).

--
~_-*

Old November 7th 03, 10:06 PM
Per Löwdin

Small world, eh? Frisco was a nice little town.

Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed it, was the only place we visited twice. There is
splendid singletrack in Frisco too.
http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/Colorado/Mo...nd_Frisco.html
Definitely, a place we would like to go back to.

We stayed there on our
rest day, and I really enjoyed it - in part because I secured a hotel

room,
so was able to sleep on a comfortable bed instead of in a tent for a

couple
of nights :-).

I know the feeling, we camped most of seven weeks but every now and then we
take a hotel room to have a good shower.

Per

Old November 7th 03, 11:13 PM
GaryG

"Per Löwdin" wrote in message
Small world, eh? Frisco was a nice little town.

Yes, we thoroughly enjoyed it, was the only place we visited twice. There

is
splendid singletrack in Frisco too.
http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/Colorado/Mo...nd_Frisco.html
Definitely, a place we would like to go back to.

Cool pictures, Per. Perhaps I'll bring my mountain bike next time!

Old November 8th 03, 03:44 AM
B.C. Cletta

"GaryG" wrote in message ...
For the third year in a row, I participated in the Bicycle Tour of Colorado
(http://www.bicycletourcolo.com). This year's route featured a lot of high
altitude Front Range riding, including an optional trip to the top of Mt.
Evans (14,264 ft / 4,348 meters). Well supported, with around 1500
cyclists, this is a great week of riding and I'll be returning in '04 (the
route is different each year).

I've got a photo gallery of this ride posted at:
http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0017.htm

Enjoy!

so where are the CycliStats for the ride?
Old November 8th 03, 05:21 AM
GaryG

"B.C. Cletta" wrote in message
om...
"GaryG" wrote in message

For the third year in a row, I participated in the Bicycle Tour of

Colorado
(http://www.bicycletourcolo.com). This year's route featured a lot of

high
altitude Front Range riding, including an optional trip to the top of

Mt.
Evans (14,264 ft / 4,348 meters). Well supported, with around 1500
cyclists, this is a great week of riding and I'll be returning in '04

(the
route is different each year).

I've got a photo gallery of this ride posted at:
http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC2003/BTC0017.htm

Enjoy!

so where are the CycliStats for the ride?

Here you go: http://www.shastasoftware.com/BTC200...idesReport.htm

Note: this page was generated by CycliStats. It's part of the new "Export"
features I'll be releasing in version 2.0 (due out soon).

--
~_-*

Old November 8th 03, 10:02 AM
Per Löwdin

Cool pictures, Per. Perhaps I'll bring my mountain bike next time!

Do, we had so much fun riding Colorado singletrack that we are really in
querry about where to go next year. Hard to find something more fun
http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/singletrack...eTrack2000.htm

Per

Old November 8th 03, 10:04 AM
Per Löwdin

Do, we had so much fun riding Colorado singletrack that we are really in
querry about where to go next year. Hard to find something more fun

Sorry, should have been http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/Colorado/Singletrack.htm
Per