Rixen & Kaul Klickfix 16mm hooks.

Old September 12th 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Phil Cook

Default Rixen & Kaul Klickfix 16mm hooks.

I thought I had done my research well and found a pannier that would
fit on my Birdy Expedition rack which has 16mm rails. I have just had
an Altura Dryline 16 pannier delivered and though it comes with the
Rixen & Kaul Kklickfix mounts they come only with the standard hooks
that go up to 12mm. Gah!

Does anybody know where I might find the 16mm hooks to buy separately?
Failing that, does anybody have a spare pair in their bits box?

Reply address is valid.
Old September 12th 06, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Martin

Phil Cook wrote:
I thought I had done my research well and found a pannier that would
fit on my Birdy Expedition rack which has 16mm rails. I have just had
an Altura Dryline 16 pannier delivered and though it comes with the
Rixen & Kaul Kklickfix mounts they come only with the standard hooks
that go up to 12mm. Gah!

Does anybody know where I might find the 16mm hooks to buy separately?
Failing that, does anybody have a spare pair in their bits box?

Go to your local altura stocking LBS and get them to order them from
zyro. Mine put in an order for me so I can replace all the clips on the
LiDL panniers with R&K fittings. Zyro ignored the order but sent a
large consignment of P-clips..
LBS spitting blood on the phone - correct order should arrive tomorrow
;-)

You want part AL5325 at the bottom of
http://www.zyro.co.uk/product_list.a...ares&offset=10

...d