I did my first parade!

Old October 22nd 05, 10:33 PM
wheeliemaster

Default I did my first parade!

A group of unicyclist/jugglers that I have been riding with invited me
to ride along in a parade with them. Much to my surprise, there were
only two other unicyclists and about 8 people on foot juggling! So I
was a little nervous, but that wore off quickly and I had a great time!
I still don't have freemounts and turns 100% but pulled them off
without incidence during the parade and it was even raining! They do
this parade every year, and I hope to improve alot by next year.

--
wheeliemaster
wheeliemaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10962

Old October 23rd 05, 06:34 AM
Icycle

I have been wondering how that turned out. Good job.

--
Icycle

Randy
Icycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10724

Parade Pics! tylercox Unicycling 12 June 27th 05 09:38 PM
Parade of Wheels / Balamory Bus DarkTom Unicycling 7 June 26th 05 07:40 PM
anyone been a "bandit" in a parade? steveyo Unicycling 6 September 13th 04 01:44 AM
4th july parade pics make local newspapers aspenmike Unicycling 8 July 6th 04 04:58 PM
??? about Macy's Parade and Uni bugman Unicycling 3 December 1st 03 10:00 PM