Rinero still kicking?

Old September 24th 05, 01:57 PM

Default Rinero still kicking?

Rinero and Pagliarini to Saunier Duval

Brazilian sprinter Luciano Pagliarini has just signed a two-year deal
with Saunier Duval-Prodir, while Frenchman Christophe Rinero, mountains
winner and fourth overall at the 1998 Tour de France, has also signed
to be a member of the team.

I thought for sure this guy was out. Has he had any results in the
past 7 years?

CH

Old September 24th 05, 02:36 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 24 Sep 2005 05:57:53 -0700, wrote:

I thought for sure this guy was out. Has he
had any results in the
past 7 years?

Yeah, at blackjack and baccarat I think.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit
http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old September 24th 05, 07:12 PM
D. Ferguson

On 24 Sep 2005 07:27:28 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"

Rinero and Pagliarini to Saunier Duval

Brazilian sprinter Luciano Pagliarini has just signed a two-year deal
with Saunier Duval-Prodir, while Frenchman Christophe Rinero, mountains
winner and fourth overall at the 1998 Tour de France, has also signed
to be a member of the team.

I thought for sure this guy was out. Has he had any results in the
past 7 years?

Dumbass -

It's amazing to me that people will make the argument that the 1998
Cofidis team wasn't doped.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(fan of Booby)

"I think Jan and I have a long future here in the tour".

Whatever, Boob.

It amazes me that people will make the arguement that there was any
team in the '98 TdF that wasn't doing something. Festina and TVM just
happen to get "caught".

Old September 24th 05, 09:49 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

D. Ferguson wrote:

"I think Jan and I have a long future here in the tour".

Whatever, Boob.

Dumbass -

lol!

It amazes me that people will make the arguement that there was any
team in the '98 TdF that wasn't doing something. Festina and TVM just
happen to get "caught".

Disagree with that one.

Voet had a lot of drugs for a lot of other teams. Those teams were
*supposed* to be doing something but they didn't because their supplier
(Voet) got busted.

So Pantani, Booby, Rinero and some other characters were able to put on
quite the show vs. some other cats who didn't have their full arsenal
at their disposal.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old September 25th 05, 12:34 AM
D. Ferguson

On 24 Sep 2005 13:49:52 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

D. Ferguson wrote:

"I think Jan and I have a long future here in the tour".

Whatever, Boob.

Dumbass -

lol!

It amazes me that people will make the arguement that there was any
team in the '98 TdF that wasn't doing something. Festina and TVM just
happen to get "caught".

Disagree with that one.

Voet had a lot of drugs for a lot of other teams. Those teams were
*supposed* to be doing something but they didn't because their supplier
(Voet) got busted.

So Pantani, Booby, Rinero and some other characters were able to put on
quite the show vs. some other cats who didn't have their full arsenal
at their disposal.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

So your contention is that Pantani, Booby and Rinero were able to get
some candy while others weren't? Or are you saying that Pantani, Booby
and Rinero were part of the group unable to get candy and their
"talent" shined?

Speaking of which, why is it Jan never get's mentioned in these
discussions? The guy comes from what may be the most "drugs in sport"
spots in the world and yet I rarely hear anyone say Jannie is/was
hopped up.

I have a hard time believing that there was ANY rider in the '98 TdF
who wasn't either on something or trying to be on something.

Old September 25th 05, 02:20 AM
benjo maso

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
oups.com...

D. Ferguson wrote:

"I think Jan and I have a long future here in the tour".

Whatever, Boob.

Dumbass -

lol!

It amazes me that people will make the arguement that there was any
team in the '98 TdF that wasn't doing something. Festina and TVM just
happen to get "caught".

Disagree with that one.

Voet had a lot of drugs for a lot of other teams. Those teams were
*supposed* to be doing something but they didn't because their supplier
(Voet) got busted.

If Voet had drugs for "a lot of teams", they must have believed in
homeopathy.

Benjo