Way Before NAUCC 2009 discussion.

Old November 3rd 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Default Way Before NAUCC 2009 discussion.

Man i can't wait does anyone know when it's going to be?

--
Pat Lally
Old November 4th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

I may be going.

I just need to find a way to get to Minneapolis or St. Paul.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 4th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iTrials

I might go to NAUCC 09.

What's the weather like during the summer there ? Is it ridiculously
hot ? I'm not fond of riding when it's like over 30C.

From photos at NAUCC 07 and NAUCC 08 it looked like 07 was more
organized, and more people came. I guess photos don't tell you
everything, but I got that feeling. Was it like that ?

-Isaac

--
iTrials

*My Sponsor:*

'*unicycle.tv*'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/)
Old November 4th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

The organizers are still trying to nail down dates and venues for NAUCC
09 but I'm sure it'll be posted here pretty quick when they do.

Weather:
Could be hot, into the low 90s with humidity, but it also could be
cool. In 1982 we boiled our butts there, but other conventions in MN
have had really nice weather.

iTrials;1124504 wrote:
From photos at NAUCC 07 and NAUCC 08 it looked like 07 was more
organized, and more people came.

Attendance at these conventions is tied to location. Hold it in the area
of the major clubs and you tend to get higher attendance. Hold it in
Rapid City and you get MUni trails almost within walking distance of
downtown. Each location has it's plusses and minuses. In the case of the
Twin Cities, it's the home of the nation's largest unicycle club and
they have lots of experience hosting these things.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old November 5th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jethro

We have been investigating a number of venues. There will be a meeting
tomorrow night in which we will hopefully nail down the venue and dates.
I will be posting that and all other information here when it is
finalized.

--
Jethro

New Blog:'Unicycle Nation' (http://unicyclenation.wordpress.com/)

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of
totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? ~Mahatma
Gandhi
Old November 8th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Jethro;1125070 wrote:
We have been investigating a number of venues. There will be a meeting
tomorrow night in which we will hopefully nail down the venue and dates.
I will be posting that and all other information here when it is
finalized.

whats the date...?

I"M STOKED FOR NEXT SUMMER!

--
unibikeling

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)
Old November 8th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

ima be there! looking forward to seeing everyone again. more mobile
sessions on the horizon!

--
Jon Atwell
Old November 8th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

iTrials;1124504 wrote:
I might go to NAUCC 09.

What's the weather like during the summer there ? Is it ridiculously
hot ? I'm not fond of riding when it's like over 30C.

From photos at NAUCC 07 and NAUCC 08 it looked like 07 was more
organized, and more people came. I guess photos don't tell you
everything, but I got that feeling. Was it like that ?

-Isaac

That'd be cool if you went, it seems like I'm gonna go to NAUCC for
sure almost now

I don't live in MN but I'd say it'd be around 75-85 F (not exceeding
30C).

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old November 8th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

_Ground_Zero_;1127630 wrote:
That'd be cool if you went, it seems like I'm gonna go to NAUCC for sure
almost now

I don't live in MN but I'd say it'd be around 75-85 F (not exceeding
30C).

ahaha in July?! it'd be around 85-95 imo.

Old November 8th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jethro

unibikeling;1127584 wrote:
whats the date...?

I"M STOKED FOR NEXT SUMMER!

I misspoke earlier. The meeting I mentioned is this coming Tuesday
night.

We have a number of very good venues to choose from. We are trying to
keep everything in one general area, rather than spread out across the
metro area.

I should have more to tell you by the end of this coming week.