Cycle Touring Guinea Pigs wanted

Old March 1st 10, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jack Ouzzi

Default Cycle Touring Guinea Pigs wanted

Cycling guinea pigs wanted to stay with us in our farmhouse in
Germany by the River Mosel. This stunning area is a summer attraction,
especially to bikers, cyclists, walkers and nature lovers, with
idyllic roads for cycling tours. France, Luxembourg and Belgium close
by. Hill gears however are a MUST! Good pre racing season training
area. More cyclists than cars here in the summer!!!!

We have bough a huge farmhouse, for ‘retirement’ far too big for the
two of us, so are toying with the idea of ‘letting out’ the ground
floor during the tourist season, normally Easter until the October
wine festivals. We both speak fluent German and English, with Mrs a
German national and Mr an Englishman.

Ground floor means, kitchen, dining room, lounge (large), bedroom
(large), bathroom, with bath shower, toilet. There is also a basement
with a laundry room and washing machine, a warm ‘dry’ room for wet kit
(houses the boiler and large fuel tank) as well as other storage and
drying areas (not used as this area has the most sunshine in all of
Germany). The CHEAP but quality wine and beer are also stored here!!
Wireless internet access.

Bikes or other transport will be stored locked in a variety of
outbuildings, including a huge barn, in a virtually crime free area.
We are trying to pitch the costs to you in order to cover our own
outgoings plus a little bit, but not to demand premium rates for this
area, as it is also our home. Equally we don’t wish to be
‘overwhelmed’ with demand. Letting will be self catering (good
amenities nearby) and for a maximum of 4 persons to start with, until
we see if we both like it.

Costs will be around 25€ per night per ‘couple’ and Frankfurt Hahn and
Ryanair are 20 mins away. Send an email to mosel DASH home AT live
DOT co DOT uk for more details and links and pictures etc. We will TRY
to reply to all. Thanks.

Wanted Touring frame anern[_2_] UK 1 October 11th 09 12:17 PM
Pigs Are Filthy Animals!!! KOM Tunich Racing 0 August 13th 09 07:04 AM
Squealing pigs Andrew Price Australia 6 November 18th 04 07:11 AM
Touring / camping book of other web sties wanted frkrygow General 1 February 17th 04 05:50 AM
Advice for touring tyre 26" wanted.. Ian Recumbent Biking 18 July 3rd 03 06:43 AM