Multiple use resource management

Old June 21st 13, 04:13 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default Multiple use resource management

Vandeman,

You heard of multiple use resource management? Despite of what you might think it is possible to accommodate different resource uses such as walking, mountain biking, forestry and horse back riding in the same area with minimal conflicts. Ironically the redwoods park the management if which you have ignorantly criticized in New Zealand is a good example. I find it interesting how you criticize mountain biking in the park when you present no real insight or critique into the management plan into the area and whether its working. All you have fine is to rant about mountain biking without any understanding that the park provides plenty of walking trails which mountain bikers don't go on or present any evidence the park is being unsustainably managed. This is not the intellect I would expect from someone who proclaims to be educated. I could go about your total ignorance of New Zealand's environmental issues but I have already done that very well. Sadly your extremist and ignorant viewpoints simply serve to undermine the environmental movement - much like Fox News has undermined journalism.
Old June 21st 13, 04:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:13:19 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
[...]

The land manager ADMITTED that mountain biking was too destructive. That's what started this discussion. You conveniently forgot that, of course. Thanks for demonstrating just how DISHONEST all mountain bikers are. Lie on.
Old June 21st 13, 09:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Bullocks. Again you are showing your ignorance. I would expect this from someone who has had trouble with the law.
Old June 21st 13, 11:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Funny thing is Vandeman I have asked you multiple times for proper evidence that mountain biking is unsustainable in the area. Despite of my multiple questions you have not provided any scientifically robust answers. You simply ignore them or try to divert attention away from them. There is a reason for this. Your arguments are based on belief not empirical evidence or research on the ground. You are struggling to provide any analytical rigor to your poorly thought arguments. This is obvious.
Old June 26th 13, 12:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

No response Vandeman. Typical! By the way the land manager has never admitted mountain biking was too destructive. Again this is yet another example of your lies and exaggeration. Nice try though. It made me laugh.