Who is going to sponsor this sport now?

Old July 26th 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim[_3_]

Default Who is going to sponsor this sport now?

Its over who would waste their time and money with this sport.
Old July 26th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 25, 7:46 pm, Tim wrote:
Its over who would waste their time and money with this sport.

Anyone who wants to make a lot of money.

Old July 26th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 18:46:14 -0500, Tim wrote:

Its over who would waste their time and money with this sport.

Sponsor it? Why the hell would you even watch it except out of morbid
fascination.

Ron
Old July 26th 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tim wrote:
Its over who would waste their time and money with this sport.

Yes, the cols were completely deserted yesterday. No spectators bothered
to watch.
Old July 26th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simon Brooke

in message , Tim
') wrote:

Its over who would waste their time and money with this sport.

I think that is a seriously good and rather worrying question. I've just
got a four year sponsorship deal for an event I ran... thank God I got
it /before/ the Tour!

How many pro teams will there even be, next year?

Windows 95:
You, you, you! You make a grown man cry...
M. Jagger/K. Richards
Old July 26th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

On Jul 26, 5:51 am, Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Tim

--
(Simon Brooke)http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/
Windows 95:
You, you, you! You make a grown man cry...
M. Jagger/K. Richards

more than this year

Andre

Sponsor Q's beeper Unicycling 10 June 16th 07 06:00 AM
A new sponsor? jim Australia 1 August 6th 06 12:12 PM
Lotto: Top Sponsor Exposure, 2nd Sponsor Price [email protected] Racing 2 July 6th 05 07:45 AM
sponsor brockfisher05 Unicycling 0 December 19th 04 09:30 PM
Sponsor? gpickett00 Unicycling 28 May 2nd 04 02:40 PM