Kingsley's FAQ & Frame Strip & Paint Options

Old June 7th 04, 08:00 AM
hippy

Default Kingsley's FAQ & Frame Strip & Paint Options

Originally posted by Kingsle
Aren't you the 'wired' lad! :

Nah, I've just got a huge cache :

Bet you say that to all the.. boys? :-S ;-

So, did you want an a.b FAQ mirror

hipp

-

Old June 8th 04, 11:22 AM
kingsley

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:00:07 +0000, hippy wrote:

So, did you want an a.b FAQ mirror?

Yeah, probably a good idea.
There's only the one file to it, so if you want to
mirror it just grab it from the URL I posted
a few days ago. Any luck my new ISP will be up
Real Soon Now.

-kt
Old June 8th 04, 01:45 PM
hippy

Originally posted by Kingsle
hippy So, did you want an a.b FAQ mirror

Yeah, probably a good idea. There's only the one file to it, so if yo
want to mirror it just grab it from the URL I posted a few days ago
Any luck my new ISP will be up Real Soon Now

I've uploaded the html version to:
http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/a_b_faq.htm

If you update it, let me know and I'll grab the latest version

hipp

-