Almost lost it BIGTIME lastnight!!!

Old June 10th 04, 08:37 AM
NickZX6R

Default Almost lost it BIGTIME lastnight!!!

flyingdutch wrote:
snip

Time for a new set of pads anyway...

--

Because your brake pads are all brown now? ;P

I locked the rear wheel up over a wet grate and got really sideways a
couple of days ago.

I nearly **** my pants but it was over so quick I reckon it probably
looked really cool to the casual observer

--
Nick

Old June 10th 04, 08:45 AM
suzyj

ritcho wrote:
Eek? (inflection on the second 'e')
Talking ShimaNO? Well, yes and no... Zero Gravity brakes also have a QR
lever. Not that I can afford them...
Ritch

On my crappy red bike, I use Shimano levers with Campy calipers. QR
Don't need no steenkin' QR

Last weekend I was riding behind another rider on the fixed gear whe
she got on the brakes. First time out with the bullhorn bars an
associated lever. Got the back wheel a good half foot off the ground
Those Dia-compe levers work quite well

Regards

Suz

-

Old June 10th 04, 08:45 AM
flyingdutch

hippy wrote:
Not unless Dutchy suddenly got 10+ years younger!
hippy

i wish!

Im guessin he was 55+ and really strong. crap on hills tho. was real
happy suckin him, apart from the paris-roubaix impression!

Old June 10th 04, 01:02 PM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote in message

hippy wrote:
Not unless Dutchy suddenly got 10+ years younger!
hippy

i wish!

Im guessin he was 55+ and really strong. crap on hills tho. was real
happy suckin him

Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that?

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 10th 04, 03:02 PM
Unkey Munkey

hippy wrote:
Not unless Dutchy suddenly got 10+ years younger!
hippy

i wish!

Im guessin he was 55+ and really strong. crap on hills tho. was real
happy suckin him

Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that?

I agree .. save the High Protein Energy Drink discussion for another
thread. :P

- UM
Old June 11th 04, 12:30 AM
flyingdutch

Drs wrote:
Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that?

aaaawwwww sheeeeeeeetttt

suckin his wheel, OK

-

WAHAY! Lost weight Lee UK 4 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
campy shifter lost its click Jim Flom Techniques 14 March 24th 04 01:55 PM
You've lost your handlebars! Matt.P.Herbert Unicycling 2 February 8th 04 12:44 PM