UNiQuE TEASER

Old August 14th 04, 05:43 PM
Worminton

He looks like a blonde me.

--
Worminton - That's my art.

Dude is to Man as "Fo scnizel my nizel" is to "i whole heartedly agree
my African American Brother."

I own a new Chromatic Harmonica.

"LIES!!!!LIES!!!!!THE TV IS NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!!"
-My brother screaming at a comercial for a washing machine.
Worminton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5568

Old August 14th 04, 09:22 PM
c.critch

thans guys for the comments, and compliments, and i think the other
compliments, if thats what they were....yes.

--
c.critch - omg, I lost a wheel!!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv93
Check out my Gallery.
c.critch's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5745

Old August 14th 04, 09:23 PM
c.critch

yeah robbie, we made that stuff in one day so we could make a teaser
thing, one day of riding, one day of planning. it was spur of the moment
riding

Old August 15th 04, 11:21 PM
c.critch

expect the movie to be done in a year or so......