hey never-B-4 MTBers

Old April 24th 06, 11:19 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Default hey never-B-4 MTBers

http://www.runnersroost.com/6368.html

See those rocks on her left?

There's section of the trail where the whole trail wide is that, and 20
yards of it, and you have to go down it, or be a wus and hike-a-bike.

Fullsuspension people can just point the nose forward, and go fast and
the bike does all the interpretting and negotiating.

People like me with hardtails, are scared ****less, cuz yer moving at
20MPH and have to be at that speed or faster, because if you go slow,
you crash. With a hardtail, it's tough to be 20MPH, and still maintain
balance, because the backend requires control cuz it always flips out
because it can't adjust to the rocks, you have to adjust it while
staying fast, and concentrating the front.

Hardtails are far harder to work with than fullsuspension.

I'm always scared on rock sections cuz you die on them if you crash
hard. Increase of likelihood of crashing, on a hardtail over a
fullsuspension, is at least 50% if not more.

Old April 24th 06, 11:45 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.runnersroost.com/6368.html

See those rocks on her left?

Sorry, my eyes are fixed on Kim.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old April 24th 06, 11:54 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.runnersroost.com/6368.html

See those rocks on her left?

No, just bushes on her left. Got any pics of her a little less dressed?

Steve

Old April 24th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

Would you quit cross posting to alt.music.rush
Isn't it bad enough hearing him talk on the radio, but singing?
Jesus Christ save us!

Now, trust me you do not need to take rocks like that at 20 mph on an
HT. Weight off the saddle and let the bike float around under you. Get
your body all rigid, try to muscle it, and the rocks will win.

Shawn
Old April 25th 06, 06:30 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

SuperPoo wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.runnersroost.com/6368.html

See those rocks on her left?

No, just bushes on her left. Got any pics of her a little less dressed?

Steve

No but I got some picts of Brooke Newbon sporting some silicone trying
to be real using Dupont. Obviously the good character is present within
the Newbon women, right? The *sensible* rationale, Newbons don't have
it.

Old April 26th 06, 09:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.runnersroost.com/6368.html

See those rocks on her left?

Sorry, my eyes are fixed on Kim.

OMG, Ride-A-Lot, all you have to do is showup at Mnt Falcon, and ride
the trail, and you will bump into her.

I see her all the time, she's there all the time Ride-A-Lot. Can you
conjure up the courage to ride this trail and reap the benefits by it,
which would be meeting her?

C'mon Ride-A-Lot, I'll even give you a technical lesson.