Kh Fusion saddle?

Old February 18th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Kh Fusion saddle?

okay so I ordered my united w/ profile hub and crankset and I also
ordered the kris holms fusion saddle...is that kinda like the miyata
style? skinnier or is it the Lx saddle?
Thanks

--
unifiend454
unifiend454's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11486

Old February 18th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

its the KH saddle...not the miyata and not the lx..its the KH! it looks
like a regualr kh but it has a removable seat cover rather than a
stapled one.

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) ---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

monkeyman wrote:
Those animals aren't innocent, they're keeping my meat from me

Old February 18th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've got a Fusion. I can't feel any difference in it and my 3 year old
KH seat except for a fatter handle. The seat cover comes off if you
ever want to upgrade to an airseat, but the basic Fusion feels exactly
the same to me.

--
paco

Every time I see this thread I wonder what happened to Paco's back.
-John Childs
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old February 18th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

what makes it a fusion is the seat cover, thats about it. the only
difference is that the seat cover is removeable.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john lennon

mikael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*, reply number
'50,000' (http://tinyurl.com/d5pmu) in the most replys thread

Old February 18th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

oh that blows..does anyone know were I can get a miyata saddle?...cuz I
can't find them anywere!

Old February 18th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The padding of the newer fusions has 2 components and its much more
softer, there is no need to go for a gel one, the padding its also a
little bit lower and the metalic baseplate its thicker.

--
monociclos

www.monociclos.com Unicycle related stuff in Spanish
monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100