The Long Island Coker Road Ride Sunday 5/21/06(Coker’s Only Please)

Old May 3rd 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default The Long Island Coker Road Ride Sunday 5/21/06(Coker’s Only Please)

Come tour the scenic North Shore of Long Island the way it was meant to
be seen, on a Coker.

*TIME:* 9:30AM
*PLACE:* WILL POST WITH EXACT LOCATION SHORTLY

This ride will be amongst one of the largest Coker gatherings to date.

I will be mapping out a great 10-15 mile tour of Long Islands North
Shore.

So, if you were looking for the right time and place to get on your
Coker and rock and roll or get into shape for the season, this is it.

With a large group of Coker riders in one place at one time, the
opportunity for a good time is guaranteed.

This ride will also give everyone who hasn’t had the opportunity
to see what riding a Coker with different length cranks feels like an
opportunity to do so.

Were expecting riders to be coming from New York City, Upstate NY, Long
Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and hopefully other
places as well.

Please post reply, PM me, or call me at (516)702-9807 to let me know if
you are coming.

See you all soon,

Adam

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

Old May 15th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hmmm,.......................I have a Coker ordered and on the way. I
would like to ride it with others. Maybe I should try to attend this
function? Let's hope it arrives in time and I can get in a little
practice.

--
shibumi

Jeff

"Everyone is my equal, in that I may learn from them." Quote from 'All
in the Family'
shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816

Old May 15th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Adam, what's up, its Nick. i am going to be attending this ride and
would liek a place to stay that is close or where i have a ride to the
ride. would it be possible to crash on your floor again? i would be
willing to spot you some money if you want. your place is close to the
ride compared to me, so i guess i am asking to spend the night and get
a ride the following morning to new york. if so, get back to me.
remember i still want to buy that tire off of you. thanks. call me at
215 360 4475 to talk.

--
shadowuni

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
Cotton-headed ninny-muggins: possibly the best insult ever.
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old May 20th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

JustOneWheel wrote:
Come tour the scenic North Shore of Long Island the way it was meant to
be seen, on a Coker.

**Time:* 9:30am
*Place:* Will post with exact location shortly*

We will be meeting at: 36 Long Ridge Road
Plainview, NY 11803

Please call me with any questions at (516)702-9807.

The weather should be perfect Coker weather.

Adam

Old May 20th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

adam, which tire are you selling me? the coker one or the wheel TA one?
id prefer the wheel TA but either will work just fine. ill talk to you
about the frame when i get there.

Old May 20th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

shadowuni wrote:
adam, which tire are you selling me? the coker one or the wheel TA one?
id prefer the wheel TA but either will work just fine. ill talk to you
about the frame when i get there.

I have the Coker tire in stock.

Old May 22nd 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

We couldn't have asked for a better day. 6 Coker riders set off for a 15
mile tour through the north shore of Long Island.

Jeff- Shibumi
Jeff Prosa- NJ MUni
Nick- Shadowuni
Joe-Nicks friend
Amos
Myself

Thanks for coming!
See you all for the next ride.

"Have Fun On One"
Adam
Sorry, next ride I’ll add some scenic shots.

|Filename: 5-21-06 010r.jpg |

Old May 22nd 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

JustOneWheel wrote:
We couldn't have asked for a better day. 6 Coker riders set off for a 15
mile tour through the north shore of Long Island.

Jeff- Shibumi
Jeff Prosa- NJ MUni
Nick- Shadowuni
Joe-Nicks friend
Amos
Myself

You guys look like you're from the "Badass" section of New Yawk.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...