Die Lidocaine: The Anna Millward Story

Old January 15th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default Die Lidocaine: The Anna Millward Story

http://www.tas-cas.org/en/pdf/Forde.pdf

Had the Anna Wilson doping case occured in the last 4 years, the UCI
would have appealed it like they did in the Forde case and won.

The Aussie federation had no right to say since the lidocaine wasn't
performance enhancing it therefore wasn't a positive test. A positive
test is determined by the lab result, not by someone's logic as to
whether or not it could be effective in their opinion.

Conclusion: T-Mobile knowingly hired as a D.S. for their women's team a
rider who tested positive for a banned substance while ranked #1 int he
world. And they are marketing this news team under the righteous slogan
of the cleanest team in cycling.

What a PR disaster.

Somebody shine the Jeff Jones bat signal in the air over England.

Actually JJ probably won't write such an article because Anna is a
fellow Aussie. That's alright.

But I scooped this kitty litter story here first for all you RBR punks.

Magilla

Die Lidocaine: T-Mobile Women's Team MagillaGorilla Racing 115 January 18th 07 06:56 PM
Landis: I'm Anna Nicole's baby's daddy Joe King Racing 1 September 27th 06 04:14 PM
This is my story hudson Unicycling 19 July 19th 06 07:28 AM
Go Anna!!!!!! Parbs Australia 10 March 17th 06 01:26 AM
Women's Alchemy Millward Model for sale! klingley Australia 0 August 24th 04 11:53 AM