Sugino square taper cranks?

Old February 7th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

Default Sugino square taper cranks?

Anyone use Sugino square taper aluminum cranks? are they an good? I have
been looking for some 140 cranks for a while now and found the Sugino
alum. and want to run them on my 36er but what about bending etc, I
keep bending the steel 150s

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Old February 7th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

Sugino makes a gazillion cranks, so no idea if this will help you or not
... But I have a set on an old muni that were made for mountain biking
(one "normal" left crank, and a right crank off a tandem). They're some
aluminum alloy, and plenty strong for on-road cokering. They served my
muni well for many years of technical muni, albeit with few significant
drops (most in the 9" or smaller range).

--
pkittle

*========
Peter Kittle
Chico, CA
========*
pkittle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12111

Old February 7th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

I have a set of 160's on my Muni. I've been very happy with them for the
year that I've been using them. I figured that at some point if the
break that I would purchase the new KH hub and cranks. So far, they
haven't broken or gotten bent.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740