looking for 170mm Kooka's? i have some for sale.

Old August 3rd 05, 07:49 PM
jagur

Default looking for 170mm Kooka's? i have some for sale.

For Sale or Trade... Kooka 170's NIB

i have a set, in the orignal box.. never used Kooka 170's. im thinking
of selling.

PM me with serious offers.

they are silver.

(items i could use in trade

26" frame, Trials wheel non-splined. trials 19x2.5 tyre and rim,alone
or both is ok,bent ok. need trials spokes too. Thomson post 25.4 and
27.2..... killer pedals,etc PM me if you got somthing you think i may
like blah blah blah.)

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 5th 05, 10:47 AM
jagur

I've had 3 offers to just buy them out-right....doesnt anyone have
something to offer in trade?

im sure there's a Cokerhead out there that has crap to offer for
these.

whatever, $120 in trade or cash wins them, choose your own adventure.

Old August 9th 05, 10:31 AM
flyer

Just out of curiousity, what makes these cranks so special and
expensive? I'm going to assume they're super-strong square taper, right?

-dave

--
flyer - Level 5 Unicyclist
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old August 9th 05, 09:48 PM
S_Wallis

flyer wrote:
*Just out of curiousity, what makes these cranks so special and
expensive? *

Being "Once owned by Jagur" makes them so special, of course!

They are also the strongest square taper cranks I know of. They are
aluminum, but not particularly light. And being aluminum, the square
tapers will wallow out if not kept tight. But, I haven't seen any bend.
Just about any square taper hub would most likely fail first (Drastic
Lightfoot not included).

--
S_Wallis - MUni-motivated, Distance-curious

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Kooka's anyone? elmer Unicycling 7 May 2nd 05 07:45 PM
Kookas Machined Down trailguy Unicycling 2 December 18th 04 04:51 AM