Another new KH20 on EBAY

Old February 27th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Daytripper63

Default Another new KH20 on EBAY

Like the title says
http://tinyurl.com/2usokx

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Old February 27th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bawls44

I believe this auction has already been talked about, but Im not
completely sure. Anyways, looks like a solid uni.

--
bawls44
bawls44's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14427

Old February 27th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Yeah there was a post about it already. I got the second one from ebay.
This one was actually listed first on ebay, and now the guy's trying to
make a little profit. Nothing wrong with that I guess. It'll still cost
less than UDC.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 27th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

*swears*

dangit!
everyone posts all the GOOD ebay listings so i never win them!

( i try to keep good stuff secret. )

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

uni_jim wrote:
isn't [the superbowl] like a giant dip bowl in mexico filled with salsa
where everyone brings a bag of tostitos and digs in?

'BUY SOME SHIRTS, DAMMIT!' (http://www.zazzle.com/abbabibble)
*PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old February 27th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Im curious how so many KH unis are being sold on Ebay for low prices,
who kidnapped Kris and took all his toys yo@!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 27th 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

As Terry says, this was the first one sold; Terry got the 2nd. This
seller paid $265 for it last month, plus about $40 shipping.

I guess the guy never planned on riding it and was looking for a quick
turnaround on eBay, since he was also runner-up on the one Terry won.

Still, not a bad price.

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

Old March 2nd 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Wow! The winning bid was $440! http://tinyurl.com/2exvbe

Still about $50 less than UDC, but that's a chunk 'o' change! I also
got a brand new '07 KH trials (also from ebay) for $365, and the
*first* '07 listed went for a dirt cheap $265! So each successive
auction brought almost $100 more each time!

Old March 2nd 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

MuniAddict wrote:
Wow! The winning bid was $440! http://tinyurl.com/2exvbe

Still about $50 less than UDC, but that's a chunk 'o' change! I also
got a brand new '07 KH trials (also from ebay) for $365, and the
*first* '07 listed went for a dirt cheap $265! So each successive
auction brought almost $100 more each time!

Yebbut, crazier is that the first auction was won for $265, and that's
the guy who sold this latest one for $440. Not a bad profit.

Wish I'd thought of it. *#($*#!

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

Old March 2nd 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boo radley

MuniAddict wrote:
So each successive auction brought almost $100 more each time!

I wish I had one to list, I could use the $540.

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Old March 2nd 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

boo radley wrote:
I wish I had one to list, I could use the $540.

haha, the way it's going they're sure to top $1,000 before long!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

KH20 on eBay (two actually) steveyo Unicycling 12 February 26th 07 10:20 PM
KH20 Available on UDC(usa) ackgot Unicycling 2 October 2nd 06 04:40 AM
kh20 06? refuze Unicycling 7 January 3rd 06 07:35 AM
Kris Holm KH20, KH20 trials, KH24 MUni's Darren Unicycling 15 September 14th 04 05:16 AM
Heads up! KH20 on ebay! daino149 Unicycling 4 June 9th 04 04:45 PM