Today I... (brag thread)

Old March 26th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mawesome

Default Today I... (brag thread)

I rode my skinniest skinny today. I put down 3 star pickets end to end
and rode along them. They're about 4mm wide. I feel special.

Edit: Oh, I also hit a 6ft gap SIF for the first time without not
failing at it. It was 2 concrete slabs with grass in between them.

--
mawesome

MrBoogiejuice wrote:
I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in orange asked
me if I wanted decking. Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that
was the end of that.

Team Insomnia!
mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

Old March 26th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

The other week me and Andrew Carter went to a bike trials comp. After it
we both spent about 30min to an hour practising riding a really skinny
cable, we both mananged to get to the end, it was about 3 or 4m long
and wobbled like crazy

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Thanks to my sponsers: my mum
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old March 26th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

steveyo wrote:
Today I got a new personal record riding backwards - 4.5 revolutions.

That's great. And Yes I'm envious! I should practice going backwards
more. Then maybe I'd get it.

SNES350 wrote:
I got in four idles for the first time; I usually do three and
fall/shoot the uni out behind me. I also learned how to keep going
despite pedal strikes when I really lean into turns.

Good for you!
Question.. is a pedal strike when the pedal hits the ground? I'm
guessing this happens only on smaller wheels..

My brag? I split my right knee pad yesterday. Why is that a brag?
Cause it didn't hurt a bit.

--
Unibugg
Unibugg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14480

Old March 26th 07, 11:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
byza_dog

well in 3 weeks (ish) since i got me uni after a period of not having
one (few months) i can now...

1 foot ride with foot on crown
go to pedal then to rubber up things about as high as a picnic table
180 unispin
no footer
superman (like grab tyre and stick legs out)
shifty a 5 set and rolling hop a 6 set
ride 14 stairs (cant find a bigger set as of yet)
sif hop up stairs 2 at atime and if the stairs arent really close

togeather can do 3 at a time
1 rev down a 4 stair ((whilst rolling hopping, have seen it in shauns

part of a good movie i think) Just learnt today)
um thats all i can think of right now and thats probably it, all of
these i could not previously do except i could ride 1 foot with foot
out to side for short distances and superman.

this thread was a good idea, and it came at a good time....

--
byza_dog

GOT MY NEW UNI, and she's a ripper!!! love it to the max......feels good
to be a unicyclist again
byza_dog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10323

Old March 26th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cool-bananas

did my first 360 unispin i was stoaked.
my dad was like i bet you cant 360 when i was doin 180's so me being a
smartass went oh yeah watch this and well i did it, havent got to many
since but im workin on it

--
cool-bananas

“Do you think God gets stoned? I think so . . . look at the platypus.”
cool-bananas's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14389

Old March 26th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Today I one-footed wheelwalked about 4 or 5 metres. Very good.

I'm also getting close to seat-wraps and I tried grinding a rail
today(didn't get much distance, but it was fun nevertheless).

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.entropy isn't what it used to be.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old March 26th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

ivan wrote:
Today I one-footed wheelwalked about 4 or 5 metres. Very good.

I'm also getting close to seat-wraps and I tried grinding a rail
today(didn't get much distance, but it was fun nevertheless).

Well keep trying and you'll get there. Also congratulations on the OWW
Ivan.

I learning to SIS coasting my torker. But to no avail. All i can do is
to keep trying and never give up.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old March 26th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kris.lee

today i doubleflipped a 3 set!

--
kris.lee
kris.lee's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12579

Old March 26th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Today I ate three shredded wheat.
-And- I put a fruit pastille in my mouth without chewing it.

--
Into the blue

\"now listen up, you primitive screwheads...see this?...this is my
-boom- stick!\"
\"give him a sedagive!!??\"
\"ham and jam! ham and jam!\"
Into the blue's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12084

Old March 26th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

I got a cross 20" with maxxis 2.5 tire and muni rim
Did nothing special...it was raining

--
Triball
Triball's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13759

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 08:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM