My Muni and Bedford flame stickers!

Old December 5th 03, 08:44 PM
joe

Default My Muni and Bedford flame stickers!

Hey,

I have just finished sticking my muni together.

Spec is now:

XL Leather Air saddle,
Carbon Fibre seat base,
Double seat clamp,
Nimbus 28" frame, powdercoated mat black,
Magura HS33 brake,
Suze Hub,
150 Bicycle Euro cranks,
Metal DX style pedals (the Konas were crap)
Halo Combat rim, Gazzaloadi 2.6"x26" tyre,
'Bedford yellow flame' (http://tinyurl.com/xx85), and Unicycle.Com
stickers.

Personaly, I think it rocks! When I have seen people with Munis like
this, I have always thought 'WOW!'... but now I have one!

The flame stickers really finished it off! I was in two minds wether to
put them on or not, but I'm glad I did!

Pics are 'HERE' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/muni_components)

Just thought I would share my Muni with you guys and galls!

Take care (while I dont... Muning )

Joe,

--
joe - Using the brake in anger!!

www.cool.unicyclist.com
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Old December 5th 03, 08:48 PM
muniracer

nothing short of impressive

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you.
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old December 6th 03, 05:57 AM
UNI GUY

nice nice, I have the black flames on my yellow powder coated Bedford
frame. Always an eye catcher to the non-uni-riders.

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Old December 6th 03, 12:27 PM
deadlydes

Now thats not playing fair, thats how i was going to do mine!! LOL

I already got my coker matt balck with yellow flames, got the yellow and
black new onza, just waiting to get muni done!

Never mind ay

Des

--
deadlydes - Skilled Unicyclist
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

Old December 6th 03, 01:07 PM
joe

Sorry Des!

All I need to do now is go on a real Muni ride with it!

I rode it into town today to get some christmas lights... it was fun (I
took the stairs )

Anyway.... get in touch when you want to sort something out for our
ride!

Joe,

Old December 6th 03, 06:08 PM
one wheeled stallion

Very nice! How much did the frame cost in total? Did you have Roger
spray it black or did you do it over the chrome? How much did it cost to
get the bosses welded on? And where did you find that Combat rim in
black with a braking surface?!

So many questions!!!

Cheers!

--
one wheeled stallion - Getting There! :-)

OWS
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old December 6th 03, 09:25 PM
joe

one wheeled stallion wrote:
*Very nice!*

Thanks

one wheeled stallion wrote:
*How much did the frame cost in total?*

Nimbus Frame £30 and Powdercoat £25 = £55

one wheeled stallion wrote:
*Did you have Roger spray it black or did you do it over the chrome?*

Got a local company to shot blast the chrome off it, and powdercoat it
mat black

one wheeled stallion wrote:
*How much did it cost to get the bosses welded on?*

£25 for brake bosses
[i]
And where did you find that Combat rim in black with a braking
surface?![/b]

Unicycle.Uk.Com

I love it,

Joe,

Old December 7th 03, 12:17 AM
uni412

Nice. I have always wanted to put together my own uni like that. How
much did the whole uni cost.

--
uni412 - unicycle fanatic
uni412's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4707

Old December 7th 03, 12:29 AM
joona

I was just wondering. Why the older frame? Did you just want it to be a
bit narrower (possible problems with fitting brakes on a wide frame)?

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old December 7th 03, 07:30 AM
harper

Wow, that is so tricked out. Very pretty, Joe. I would not feel guilty
about rinsing a ride like that off after I got mud on it. Nice color
scheme.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"... is it better to have the seat too high, or too low?" -supertones

Bedford Flames Erin Unicycling 2 November 26th 03 02:00 PM
Bedford Factory Team rocks Bradford Festival Darren Unicycling 2 August 25th 03 07:08 PM