Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem

Old January 22nd 05, 02:59 AM
ben_unruh

Default Unicyclist invasion .. today was f-in awsem

Today i invaded

Im thirteen and atend ida price middle school
anyway i unied to shcool today and i was thinkin bout how fun it would
be to ride during school. then the bell rang and without thinking
headed towards firsst period it was cool i rode from class to class and
at brunch and lunch only twice did they ask what i was doing.

--
ben_unruh - ogga booga bogga boo

The power of the polka

Unicyclers Unite
ben_unruh's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6766

Old January 22nd 05, 03:03 AM
James_Potter

ben_unruh wrote:
*Today i invaded

Im thirteen and atend ida price middle school
anyway i unied to shcool today and i was thinkin bout how fun it would
be to ride during school. then the bell rang and without thinking
headed towards firsst period it was cool i rode from class to class
and at brunch and lunch only twice did they ask what i was doing. *

....dude.. you're saying they let you ride the unicycle through the
hallways? Jebus, that's swick!! I wish my school would let me.... well,
I've never tried, or asked, but I seriously doubt they would.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 22nd 05, 03:03 AM
Catboy

Riding in's in the halls? Dope... I wish we were allowed to at my
school, there are sooo many good trails lines inside, but I am afraid
our Admin. and the fact that there are a ton of students in the halls at
any given time, would stop me...

But it seems like you should uni less inside school and concentrate on
spelling... just jokin'

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Old January 22nd 05, 03:45 AM
foozy

Me and two of my friends bring our unis to school everyday. Our school
is pretty lax on stuff like that (private school) and we don't really
have hallways (we have a big open campus), so during my free periods we
usually do trials stuff around our campus or just cruise around playing
frisbee or something. I ride to all my classes ( and they're a good
distance apart) except there are alot of hills, I usually walk up them
if I have a backpack on. Most people, teachers included, are pretty used
to it now and alot of people have tried to learn.

--
foozy - ...
foozy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8949

Old January 22nd 05, 03:56 AM
TheoELind

unicycling indoors is pretty fun. During second period, I ride all
around the 4th, 3rd, and 1st halls because security is low. If someone
sees me, then they either yell, tell me to get to class, or ask if they
can try. I assist 2nd period, so don't be thinking I ditch.

--
TheoELind - 5 year schwinn rider

Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me
cheese!
- Wallace

Tyler Cox is my main man.
Dave Lowell is my other main man
TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872

Old January 22nd 05, 04:11 AM
ben_unruh

well they dont let me i just dont get caught

Old January 22nd 05, 05:07 AM
ICP8456

I have ridden my unicycle in school because the principal used to ride
one when he was younger and he wants to see what new Ive learned. This
is only rarley and when nobody is looking.

for some reason he dosent want to try again.

--
ICP8456 - Texas
ICP8456's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8760

Old January 22nd 05, 05:20 AM
ICP8456

sorry for this extra post

Old January 22nd 05, 06:06 AM
forrestunifreak

One time when we stayed in a hotel me and my dad rode around the
hallways and up and down the elavater.It was 11:00 at night,thuogh,so
nobody caught us.

--
forrestunifreak - R.I.P. Unibiker

FOR SALE:
1 parachute,only used once,never opened,small stain.

Old January 22nd 05, 06:12 AM
James_Potter

forrestunifreak wrote:
*One time when we stayed in a hotel me and my dad rode around the
hallways and up and down the elavater.It was 11:00 at night,thuogh,so
nobody caught us. *

my dad and two of my unicycling friend's dad's all work at the
University of Idaho, where we regularly ride. So we often go ride
through their office building to 'visit' them, but it's really just an
excuse to be allowed to ride through buildings.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!