Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux Pedals

Old July 14th 04, 04:33 AM
Bob

Default Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux Pedals

Has anyone use the Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux pedals?
Opinions?

Thanks,

Bob
Old July 14th 04, 06:20 AM

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:33:35 GMT,
(Bob) wrote:

Has anyone use the Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux pedals?
Opinions?

Thanks,

Bob

Dear Bob,

If only they were Sidi Vicious road shoes . . .

Carl Fogel

Old July 15th 04, 08:41 AM
Kovie

From the picture in the Nashbar catalog they look exactly like my
Performance house-brand shoes. Since Performance bought Nashbar a while back
and their shoes are made by Lake, I assume it's the same exact shoe. If so,
I like them, especially for the price (~$70 IIRC). Not high-end, but more
than good enough for my rec cycling needs. Stiff, secure, comfortable,
lightweight, and they seem rugged enough to last a while. I've ridden around
1100 miles with them and they seem to be doing pretty well. If you're
looking for more detailed comments, sorry, I'm not a racer and wouldn't
begin to know what to comment on. But if you're looking for good, basic road
cycling shoes, you could do a lot worse.

As for the pedals, I've never used them.

--
Kovie
zen