What do Eurotards think about the United States dominating the Tour Le France

Old July 25th 04, 06:51 PM
whinds

Default What do Eurotards think about the United States dominating the Tour Le Fran

In article , Weisse Luft
writes:

Duh. Russia was invaded. Russia was in the war 2 years earlier.

No matter, the Russians had already killed their own generals before the Nazis
cranked up their first panzer. Like the czarist before them what was a few
million peasants if it bought them time, extended the enemies supply lines,
wore them down? I wonder if the communist weren't already looking at after the
German war.
They were confident their ideology would see them through. Why else did they
murder the Polish officer class?
Old July 25th 04, 06:51 PM
whinds

In article , Weisse Luft
writes:

snip for brevity

And you wonder why most of the world hopes terrorism will get the best
of you. It's well on it's way, with the police state you've created.

Would "most" of the world include Spain? You don't know crap about
Islamofascist terrorism. What happened after Ronald Reagen bombed
Libya? Terror took a time out. Then the next generation of terrorists
took over, HIDING from a wayward country. The next time, the replies
were muted. Then the terrorists got brave and they LOST their
hideaway.

The rest of the world better get on the right side because judgment day
is coming on a fast horse. France is already so Muslim, it would fall
in a day. Read your history, especially on Constantinapole. Read on
what motivated Vlad the Impaler.

We have world courts now. Just need unity to grab malcreants before they kill
thousands like in Bosnia and the Sudan.

And if you like cycling, think about having to carry your prayer rug
with you on all rides. And having to bow toward Mecca at least once
during your ride.

And people wonder why French cycling is in decline...MUSLIMS DON'T
RACE!

I guess you havn't heard of the Arabian horse? Many fine runners come from
Africa.
Do many Muslim countries support bicycle sports in the Olympics?

--
Weisse Luft

Old July 25th 04, 06:51 PM
whinds

In article , "Jacques Moser"
writes:

Only Euskaltel appears to be 100% Basque, La Boulangère 100% French, and
Domina Vacanze 100% Italian. All others are a mix.

space added for emphasis

US Postal has 3
Americans, 3 Spaniards, 1 Portuguese, 1 Russian, and 1 Czech.

Yep, sounds American to me. We take talent anywhere we can get it. I understand
there are rumors that Landis may move on after this season? That's one of the
great things about TDF, the churning of the talent mix. I for one am sorry to
see Postal go as Sponsor as the name seems to draw more US interest to the
sport.

Old July 25th 04, 08:19 PM
SMMB

"whinds" a écrit dans le message de :
In article , Weisse

Luft
writes:

Duh. Russia was invaded. Russia was in the war 2 years earlier.

No matter, the Russians had already killed their own generals before the

Nazis
cranked up their first panzer. Like the czarist before them what was a few
million peasants if it bought them time, extended the enemies supply

lines,
wore them down? I wonder if the communist weren't already looking at after

the
German war.
They were confident their ideology would see them through. Why else did

they
murder the Polish officer class?

Dzerzhinsky was responsible for more Russian deaths that any Russian can
claim Poles.
One of the first statues torn down in the revolution.
--
Bonne route,

Sandy
Paris FR

Old July 26th 04, 02:32 AM
Mike Latondresse

Bonehenge wrote in
:

Ever seen the NHL? G Just add more Czechs and Russians, toss
in a few Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, and the odd Latvian, and
you've got a spectator sport.

For those who say hockey is Canadian, let me remind you that the
NHL only includes (4) Canadian teams.

Sorry Bonehead that is 5 and the bulk of NHL players, coaches and most
management.