to jagur

Old December 22nd 03, 03:54 AM
David F Dodge

Default to jagur

hi someone on the list (I can't remeber who) mentioned you, at times have
had unicycles to trade/sell. I'm looking to "upgrade" to a 28" or so. I
figured I'd give you a holler and see if you have anything available or
ideas.
Thanks,
David

Old December 22nd 03, 06:17 AM
jagur

yeah hey,i will have a 29" for sale soon but its a pretty specializied
unicycle and may require certain routine matinance that a run of the
mill 28" or 29" unicycle wouldnt.

i wont be selling it till after the holidays anyhow and it will be
around $400

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-Forget_Your_Life-